Reviews for When by Now and Tree by Leaf
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This is most definitely my favorite SPN fanfic in existence. I adore the Sam/Jess relationship, even though we don't get to see any of it throughout the show. But I think you've characterized Jess perfectly-you made her into a character Sam would undoubtedly fall in love with.

Fantastic work! :)
CB Walters chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I gotta say, this is probably my favorite Sam/Jess fic. I thought you did a great job of characterizing someone who we know very little about. She seemed very real to me, and she definitely seemed like the kind of girl who Sam would fall in love with. What I especially liked about it was just how normal it was. Her college life and home life were both very ordinary, but when contrasted with what we know about Sam's very abnormal lifestyle, it makes the ordinary seem extraordinary. The fact that he takes such pleasure out of such normal things changes her perspective on it, and that was just so cute. And the ending was totally heartbreaking, but so completely amazing too. Loved it.

Thanks for this!

-CB
MKofGod chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Wow...

Just... wow.

I feel in love with Jess and Sam reading this. A lot of times stories make her out to be some distant character, who we're supposed to feel sorry for, but at the same time we feel so distant.

This really brought her out and made her likable.I love how Jess cares for Sam, believes in him and loves him.

It also drives home exactly what Sam lost, and how much he loved her.

Usually I try to give a little constructive criticism when I review, but there is litterally nothing I would change about this, it's that good.
kirallie chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
So sad and sweet. Poor Jess!
annj chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
*sobs heartbreakingly*
Conelrad chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I know this is old news and whatnot, but I just got into the fandom, and must say yours is the first story that pulled off this POV so well, and the story made me cry. So perfect and sweet and sad. Well done. :)
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wow - loved this. Great storytelling and everything sounded so perfectly Sam. Liz x
pignapoke chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This is really beautiful. It's quite difficult to master the great snapshots of a happy 'Sam and Jess' and you've honestly done a brilliant job. I loved how you captured Sam's emotions towards Jess's family, and how Jess and him really got to know each other. I mean, you could tell they were so in love. By far, this is the greatest Sam and Jess piece I've ever read. Thank you.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for that oneshot! I love it, definitely a huge favourite! Will tell everyone I know!

Thanks again!
jenilee chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I really loved seeing Jess's view of Sam and their relationship. You showed how very sweet they were together and how much they loved each other. It made the way things ended for them that much more sad. Very nice story.
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Wow, I really loved that story! You did a very good job with the 2nd person point of view. You had me squeeing and then had my heart breaking at the end. Also some great lines.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
wow that was really intense- i felt the love all over the place. it was beautiful and so incredibly numbing and sad in the end...
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Wonderful...until you made me cry at the end. I'd almost forgotten Jess had to die and really wanted them to be able to live "happily ever after." Damn..."Sam will save me." I gotta go find a kleenex.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
oh it was so good...heart breaking to say the least but so good. great job
j chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
OH MY GOD!i loved it!i loved how even in one page u developed sam and jesses relations ship in a way it would take most people a book.i loved how the charecters stayed so true to the ones owned by the cw and i loved the ending!it made me want to cry!That was awsume!im totaly glad i decide to read so gonna look for more of youre writing.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »