Reviews for When by Now and Tree by Leaf
snfan228 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Um, I'm sitting here reading this for like the tenth time tonight, it's been in my favorites for a while now, and I just realized *guiltily* that I haven't even reviewed it. God, I thought I was head over heels for Sam before, now I know for sure that I'm in love with a character that doesn't even exist. Thanks for that. I'm so bad... I sat here comparing him to my boyfriend the whole time. Lmao. Well anyways, this is the most beautiful Sam/Jess fic I have ever read. I loved the POV you used, it just makes it all that much more personal and real. It really shows you just how much Sam lost... and that made me tear up. All their experiences were unique and creative. I loved their first kiss, when Jess' room mate walked in on them (lol), and the Thanksgiving dinner. Oh and of course, the whole "bronzed Greek god" thing, cause damn it's so true. You're an excellent writer. Keep up the great work! ]

Now I'm off to see if I at least reviewed Sleep Wake Hope and Then, and if not, well you know where I'll be.
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
That was incredible. I loved it. That's about all I can put into words.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Cool. Off to read the other one. Catch ya on the flip side.
Annonie chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I loved it from beginning to end. I actually read it twice it was so good. My favorite scene is the description of the Thanksgiving Dinner. I could picture Sam perfectly trying to capture every moment.

I teared up at the end. I got so emtionally tied to Jessica by the end I didn't want her to die even though I knew she would.

Excellent Job.
Moon-Memory chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I loved the fact you did this from Jess's POV. It's so rare to have a fic from their relationship and I loved it! It was so well written.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I got tears in my eyes. You made Jess real to me, more than Sam's girl, more than the catalyst for the show, she is a funny, passionate girl all on her own.

You made me see her through Sam's eyes by showing me her own; I am putting you on my alerts list because of it.
LittleMissV chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
wow! this is such a touching story!

You have got massive talent!

The end is so sad.

I love it!
Hope Calaris chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
You nearly made me cry ... wow, that's a wonderful piece of work. Sweet and happy and the life Sam wanted *sighs*
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
This has to be the most poignant, bitter sweet Sam & Jess story that I've ever had the pleasure to read. You captured their first meeting, their 'courtship' and subsequent life together beautifully, sharing up an insight into what true love must look and feel like. And die for. And before the grief that then follows.

I do so hope you will write a further piece or perhaps an addon to this damn fine story. A really perfect read.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
This is so good it made my migraine better. Thank you.
CRIMS0N HAZE chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Wow. This is the first Jess-fic I've been able to get through and I'm so glad I did. It was so wonderful. The ending was sad, but at least she's thinking positively, right :p Thanks for writing this
SadeLyrate chapter 1 . 11/13/2006

...until canon tells us otherwise, this'll be the way I see it from now on.

Thank you for pegging Sam's normal days with such sweet and beautiful and fitting language. This sounds so plausible, you know. What Jess 'sees' of Sam, in Sam...Sam easing into a relationship, his interaction with a world that he's never truly, completely a part of with a barely hidden, near-nervous quality.

This is a beautiful piece, no doubt about it. The gentleness and ease, the bits of reality,'s all good.

The blackout-scene is probably my favourite, though. If only because rarely have six words so much weight for me... "But that's too much to ask."

...poor, poor Sam...

Thank You.
04238 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Hey, this is so sweet, yet so sad! I hardly read romance, 'cause i'm not really into that, but I've really liked quite a few, this is one! It's such a sweet love story, Sam and Jess were so happy, I was even hoping Jess didn't die in the end! I loved when Sam met Jess' family, and when he was there he felt like he was part of it, but not that quite. When Sam was telling Jess about what he wanted, it was so sad because he nevermentioned John or Dean! Sam will save me... oh, *sob*! I will lie in devastation for days now. Thanks for making me cry.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3