Reviews for Just The Three Of Us?
Sedaiv chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
I'll be sure to drop man as I see fit. But so far I very much like this, I'm surprised we didn't see this from Roxas's POV or Riku's for Chapter 3. This might be another Fan Fiction that I'll tolerate (taker heterosexual hentai pairings not yaoi/homosexual pairings or action) for the sake of a great story. What do I mean? Fuzzy Love my Cold Silence is what I mean.
kinex- part of organization 14 chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
hehe *blushes* ok, i wont bug you till the end of the fic unless you want me to. just to tell you, im a rlly big semi-homo. i love yaoi, and i just got done reading an AxelXRoxas/SoraXRiku yaoi fic (rated M of course) hehe . anyways, i guess ill stop annoying you for one night .
tadako.kazahaya chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
SORA/KAIRI/RIKU LOVE. O_O i want MOAR.
pacificwhiteitp chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Awesome! I love those pairings! can't wait to read the rest of the chapters! :3

-PWT
Sorku chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
Ya! Akuroku! Why doesn't Sora just go for Riku already? Stop with the straight and release your true self, your bisexualnis.
happytears chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
I like your story! Its really, really good! Please update soon!
Gone and not returning chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I only read because of the threesome you got going here XD. Your right, there isn't many fics on these three as a couple but then again, I haven't seen ANY fics on a certain three I take an interest in (which is why I am simply going to write my own one-shot).

Chapter one makes the story you got going here sound like it's going to get interesting later and I encourage you to keep writing. You do have a lot of mistakes here that you might want to go back and fix or grab a beta-reader. but other than that your doing fine. This IS your first fanfic as you've mentioned so there is time for you to improve. Keep up the good work and don't let flamers discourage you.
JohnnyBoyF chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Thank you! You better post the 3rd chapter soon, and ill make sure of that.
Starr Bryte chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Hm... I'm warming up to this fic. It's the type that just sort of grows on you. That and I like the way that Sora and Kairi and Riku and slowly getting closer together with Kairi acting as a sort of bridge... It's cute. And of course AkuRoku is just too much fun to watch...
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
It's all my favorite pairings yay! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one!
kinex- part of organization 14 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
omg xD i love this! xDD make a second chapter . pretty pretty please? i cant wait to read the second chapter if you make one!