Reviews for Mirrored Pasts
insanity1911 chapter 27 . 8/26/2017
I certainly have to disagree with other reviews.

The ending was just perfect for that story.

Loved it..it was fantastic. Thx for sharing .
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 11/4/2016
Story was okay I didnt really like it all that much
Mikitsukami chapter 27 . 9/9/2016
Okay that ending was kinda unsatisfying what happened to them after no doubts no nothing really.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/28/2016
Very good read...especially the character portrayals of sesshomaru and kagome. ...my very happy after reading you so much for such an insightful read.
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 27 . 7/16/2016
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, parabéns
mary chapter 27 . 10/17/2015
best story ever. i tryly enjoy this one and ii have read many. keep writting themes likee these and you havve my devoted attention.
X.summergrey.X chapter 27 . 10/7/2015
oh my gosh. i'm like, that's it?! after all they went through all they say is each others name and its over...dang, but im still glad that they are going to be together. i really enjoyed this story and it was so new to me. this idea that long lost lovers souls enters someone and bring these two together. it really didnt take long for them to fall for each other but it was probably the help of the spirits showing them what love is like and how to know it when you feel it.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Amezing!
InuDemoness1525 chapter 27 . 4/8/2014
This was a wonderful story, very emotional and I really enjoyed reading it.
satuross chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
awww. was hoping for more...details...
satuross chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
copulation duh. .copulation is the solution to everything in .

This fiction is M. this fiction is k x s.
dxlmao chapter 27 . 11/13/2013
I, I loved it but...NO I thought so many more (emphasis on the more) things would happen. I'm a little disappointed but happy none the less. I did however LOVE how you made him smile like that at her. It made me feel all warm inside.
dxlmao chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
LOL just got fucked. Sorry guys but you have to fall in love so the spirits will leave. What a troll Bokuseno.
Mokemoke Rose chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
The ending, I'm sorry to say, was a disappointment. What about a epilogue? This just leaves so much hanging, loose ends and such.
Snow Angel15 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's SO SWEET!