Reviews for Of Smiles
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
AW! For not liking this pairing you do it very well. The flashbacks are very cute adn then the scheme naruto pulled so he could rescue his crush is just like him lol, using a map as a fan because he can't read it. Very Narutoish. In fact no one seemed OOC, except maybe Tenten. But I liked her that way.
IronicEnding chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I must say...for you to be able to write about a pairing that you dont particularly enjoy with so much talent and wit thrown into the plot is absolutely mind boggling.

It was a very believable story, despite what oocness you may have been worried about.

I also found it to be quite better than most narusaku style stories that have the two instantly falling in love or crushing on one another immediatly without reason. Its such a harsh transition from friendship to crush level that it kinda takes away from a story. That did not happen here.

It was amazing in how you tied in this little aspect of thier past to an event that occured so recently. Bringing everything back full circle was an excelent idea, and best yet was that it was done in the most subtle of ways.

The one area i did have a problem with was her inability to heal/save herself because of eating so little. That doesn't sound like someone who is the apprentice of a hokage (and thus endures ridiculous amounts of training and beatdowns). Healing an ankle should be minor incomparison.

But in the end...i. dont care about that. The story was cute and fluffy so you deserve congratulations and a cookie. I will extend my congratulations on a job well done...another reviewer will send in the cookie.

I know it might be too much to ask, but if you ever do another narusaku style pairing or decide to extend this story an additional chapter, im sure it would be something many people would love to read.

Otherwise...stay true to your writing.

I wish you much luck and success on your future projects.

Until next time, take care. :-)
Mr. Despair chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
While, truthfully, your fics have been better in the past (Shino Hinata, Your Woman, and fics I can not remember the name of) I still liked it. It was cute, but not to usual standard.

I love Naruto Sakura. And Shino Hinata, but that's for another time.

Pinoy.
Kane the Warrior chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Aw, that was so kawai! Think you could continue? Maybe yoiu could make it a series of one-shots. That would be awesome! Well, keep up the good work, and I really hope you'll write some more NaruSaku sometime soon. Bestest pairing ever!
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
aw this is so adorable! I love it :hugs: thanks for making it even though you don't like the pairing haha you are such a great author
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
This is a cute and funny story. Please make some more. Naruto and Sakura forever.
Blahberghy chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I think this is uber sweet. I love it. :) In my depressive midterm receiving state, this is a warm, bright, glowing sunshine ray... and i could go on, but that would just be lame. :D
lilithstorm chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Quite heart-warming. Nice job.
Yaa-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I was never a big fan of Sakura, although SasSak was my obsession. Still, after reading this, I'm think I'm in love with NarSak. Naruto's so sweet.

Obnoxious, but sweet. Good job.
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
That was completely and utterly cute~! I loved it! Naruto can be such a romantic!
deformed beauty chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Gosh! What a cute story!
Meca Vegeta chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
cool
ultraanimefan94 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I loved it! It was such a cute story. This is going into my favorites.
Eleanor Rigby 000 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
O yeah! At last, there's a great NaruSaku fic! I rate it 9/5! lol.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3