Reviews for The Hedge Before Christmas
Couragefan09 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I am FINALLY getting around to reading this!
Jon Leto chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Such drama! I love it!
Dormantly banjkazfan chapter 8 . 1/7/2007
Well, I changed my mind and read the whole thing in one go. And boy, am I glad I did.

Boa! I love that group!

You did this very well...I don't know how else to put it. The spirit of Christmas was indeed alive in this story. I apologize for not finding this before Christmas, but better late than never, yes?

Very well done again and again!
Dormantly banjkazfan chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I like this so far, and I'll continue when I have time. However, I got a bit of a headache from trying to sort sentences out. Everything's a bit clumped together, and it would be a shame if people passed the story up just because it was hard to read. I for one thinking sorting through everything is worth it! Good job, and I shall return soon enough!
McGeesJabberwock chapter 8 . 12/31/2006
This story was very enjoyable and was embued with the right Christmas spirit. I felt real sorry for RJ and I liked Verne's statements about Christmas commercialism. Neat work.
Tortured Artist chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
Have a merry Christmas...with lots of twinkies.
Fangsire chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
Aw... feel the love. Nice to see amends all around with Hammy and RJ. Hope you have a merry Christmas as well, and good chapter.
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
Aw, that was so beautiful. *starts crying* Update soon!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Sandy Claws. A reference to Nightmare Before Christmas. That was cool! Update soon!
Tortured Artist chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
Even with the been-there-done-that "A Christmasa Carol" references and the implied homoeroticism, this is still the best Christmas story I've ever read of Dreamworks should make the sequal a Christmas movie.
Fangsire chapter 6 . 11/16/2006
Oh, me again. Anyway, some may say it's cliche, but i like your spin on the Christmas Carol. Vincent's haunting RJ's dreams just like before. Let's hope RJ can make amends with Verne and the others and himself. Shame on him for making Hammy cry. Look forward to next update.
Fangsire chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
C'mon guys, more reviews, I like this story! Anyway, I hope I'm enough to keep you going. There are three ghosts and RJ's only seen one. Wo, wonder what will happen next. Update soon please.
Fangsire chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Here's a review for you; i like it. christmas is around the corner. too bad there is too much comercialism. anyway look forward to next update whenever you can.