Reviews for Marbles
So beautiful :)
MasterOwl chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
This is, like, the cutest and funniest thing ever.
"Good morning, Sophie dear."
"You're still drunk. Eat your breakfast."
:DDD 3
nightowl880 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I love you.
Also, OH MY GOD YOU QUOTED OSCAR WILDE I LOVE YOU TIMES A THOUSAND BILLION TRILLION GAJILLION KAMILLION DECILLION MORE MADE UP NUMBERS ELEVENTY FORTY NINE HUNDRED THOUSANDY.
Okay, I'm done now.
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Haha, never apologize for Howl's immaturity. That's Howl through and through. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thank you :D
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I loved it! This is Howl to a T.
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
What - are you talking about! You got his mentality down to the last -o-w-L. This is /exactly/ how he would think! Or at least, very-VERY close to it. I didn't think it was immature at all actually... it was a 'ranting' of insecurities and who in this world doesn't have those? They may seem trivial to others but to yourself, it could be one of the biggest and realest monsters out there.

I like how you smoothly transitioned from the beginning and to the end of his thoughts - the transformation of his growth is so believable here - and in just a "short" one-shot at that.

What I like even more - if that is possible - is the ending. How his fear has now changed into something more... 'beyond' him, in a way. As in it's no longer just about him. Almost. Hah. It wouldn't be Howl if there wasn't some hint of selfishness and pride.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I really liked this. It gave a sense of depth to Howl that I really enjoyed reading. Great job!
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh, you have nailed Howl. Loved it, your writing is wonderful, with all the repetition and especially "(literally! and otherwise!)" line, which made me laugh. Interesting point about the Witch of the Waste and Sophie never looking their ages, poor Howl. Wonderful job on this, definitely a favorite.
Amnity125 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Wow, this was amazing! You've captured Howl perfectly, which is a tricky thing to do, and I love the insight into the way he fell for Sophie. Awwww 3
OnlyALittlePsycho chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
all i can say is that it waas really cute and very well written. my hat off to you.
ahschung chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
very sweet and smart.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is adorable and charming. I love Howl's perspective here- it rings so true to his character in the books. It's wonderful. :)
aliceacademy8 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Nonononono don't apologize, this probably IS what it's like inside his head! And it's such a good story.
Moonlight618 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I think u pinned him down perfectly his attitude I mean
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
LOVE IT. I can't tell you how much cute-ness and just plain awesome-ness is in your lovely fic. It's so-in character! and fits so well with Howl's personality. I love everything-the humor, the romance, Sophie and Howl, Calcifer-it's just great. I can hear Howl's (what I imagine his voice to be like. The movie's voices didn't stick in my head long, -cough-.) voice thinking all of this. And it's perfectly dramatic like him. xD

"'Good morning, Sophie, dear,' he says. (He imagines saying that for the rest of his life.)

'You're still drunk, aren't you? Eat your breakfast, Howl,' she cackles (well, it was worth a try)." was hilarious, haha.

I also really like how you had the first three lines er, there was a poetic term for this...refrain? Never mind. I like how the first three lines and last three lines match. With the change. Just, pure genius. :D