Reviews for The Ocean's Love
Emerald Sakura711 chapter 9 . 4/4/2007
Another great chapter, keep up this great work. :)
Fallow of the forest chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
IM BACK AFTER A LONG WAVE OF VIRUS ATTACK I AM FREE TO USE THE INTERNET! SO I SAY TO ALL OF YOUR STORIES (especially princess and prince) UPDAYE!itsjusttahtlong!
sakura-fai chapter 8 . 3/19/2007
uh..wat happened? so..when can u update? i wanna know if kuro suceeds or not. plz? thx! _
Kitti chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Mary-Sues make my sad.
Emerald Sakura711 chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
nice chapter, kep up the great work. Update soon :)
Crystal F. Flowright chapter 8 . 3/15/2007
Okay, first of, Kurogane isn't the man character of the story, his son kuro is you dumb ass reader. And for all of you to know, if i revieve another one of these, there will be no more updated chapter, ever! Thanks for ticking me off bitch.
Fallow of the forest chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
yo oz i woz gone so long my computor woz attacked by viruses
Emerald Sakura711 chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Good chapter, keep it up Ican't wait to see what will happen next. :)
xxRiku'sxxDarkxxAngelxx chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
OMG! i can't get enough of this story. it is so kool. soz if i've revewed 2 much but i just love this story. i'm sorry that your not feeling well.

l8er
Fallow of the forest chapter 5 . 12/9/2006
update milady

form one hockey girl to another (btw LAND HOCKEY RULES!) congrats on your score! my team just won house hockey with one win and two draws!
Emerald Sakura711 chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
Another great chapter, I love it. Keep up the great work. Hope you update soon. :)
Baromosa chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
Kuro is a good guy, oh these stories about them are so good. Great detail, keep the stories going. :)
Fallow of the forest chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
YES YES YES YES another kuro crystal fic

mwahahaahhaahhaahhaha please continue
Baromosa chapter 4 . 11/24/2006
I always like hearing about Kuro and Crystal's romances. and yet agian another dangerous cliffy. I like it, definatly keep writing.
Emerald Sakura711 chapter 4 . 11/24/2006
THAT WAS...GREAT! I love it, please update son! I want to know what happens! so please update when you can. :)