Reviews for Her Fairytales
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
It's so good!
AyakaSorii chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Please update as soon as you can cause i already like this story a lot. ]

Ja Ne:

~!*Prluvr365*!~
lilika808 chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
wow it is handsome ! please update !
Steffy27 chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
Can't wait for next chappie!
Afrohawk chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
Short, but just fluffy enough to make up for it. Lol, nice chapter.
lifeinsidethemusicbox chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
its ok but i dont think i'll favorite until deeper in, but very good start i just luv nejiten!
Chibimoon2008 chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
OMG, is it over? Update! Update! I luvies you! I'll force you to write during lunch time, okay? Gr...
Azekah chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
I love this! Is it finished?
bright snow chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
Aw, so cute. (Are you sick of me starting out every single review with that yet? :P) It really made my heart go out to Tenten these three chapters-I could totally feel her emotions. It felt kind of like my anxiety attack I had for two-some hours a few days ago...I wonder if that's the same thing?

Ahaha, Neji got sick...

Love your Naruto fics! Write more! xD
Yume Dust chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
Nejiten is my favourite couple, actually it is my favourite along with Sasuhina, of course, you probably don't like that couple. You probably would like the usual SasuSaku. Anyway, I just want to tell you that your story was beautiful and please keep writing!
nothing but blue chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
that was interesting. please update soon! :D
Nhelsea Caylor chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
XD sweet! i am excited i was very sad when i found out she had said no, but now there is a bit more of a plot! super yay! update soon!
Tears like Crystals chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
aw :) that was the CUTEST chapter! XD Lol poor Tenten can't cook XD lol that was a good chappy :)
Matahari chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
I can understand Tenten's reasoning in all of this. Sometimes you just aren't ready - especially after what she was thinking at first. I'm interesting in seeing what Neji will do to convince her of his feelings. :)
Kazeri chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
Aww, sweet cheppie _ update soon please!