Reviews for Further Up and Further In
0xKissMeGoodbyex0 chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
Good story update soon!
Neptunes Tears chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
Aww. You ended it here! I was looking forward to the next parts!

I really like your writing style..its the best I've seen for WICKED fan fiction. I think this is the best fan fiction for this book I've read, with pleasure, the others I couldn't continue.

I almost believed it was Elphie coming through those woods, and not Yackel, but it fit well unfortunately. At first I was a little skeptical about hiking Glinda, but then she is human, and so, I could see it.

Once again, very well written. I will add this to my Alert, and my favored stories, incase you might write more. I like the hinting of feelings Glinda has toward Elphie that you had written. It was just enough and not too much.
just me chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
You can't leave it like that! Really you can't! You're evil! You are a really talented writer, you know. And I hate you for it. ;)You're fantastic with your characters and your descriptions as well as your plot (of what I can see so far). Please please update soon! Thank you!
stephanie chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
I've been reading Rare Birds and Revelations and stumbled upon this. It's great! Are you intending to update soon?
MG87 chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
Ah, so it's Yackle! Another great chapter. Hmm, now I'm interested in Fifth Business. I'll have to check it out. Anywho, great job on their dialogue together. I especially enjoyed Glinda's comments and Yackle's mannerisms altogether. And not trying to be picky, as it can easily be skipped over, but I noticed in the third paragraph after Yackle asks Glinda about wandering off on her own, the bit where it says " Noting Glinda’s the look on Glinda’s face, she continued ". Might want to take out the first "Glinda's" there- sorry, I don't mean to nitpick. :) Just wanted to let you know.

I know all too well what you mean with dogs running amok inside the house when they can't do so outside. I'm sure at some point this week we'll have seven of them running around all over the place, ranging from ankle-height to waist-height. Don't you just love the holidays, namely company and their dogs, and sketchy weather?

Anyway, thanks for the update. And, if no update before Thursday, have a great Thanksgiving too.

Take care.

-MG
stmd-artichoke chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
Lit major huh? Well that explains why you're so damn good at this. Alerts aren't working. I've submitted a ticket, but it doesn't seem to do much good. I've had to catch up on reading your stories. It's been a great way to unwind at the end of the day.
Easterly Winds chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
I shoulda known! Fgsfds! And she knows, agh, green around the gills! And Ghillie's not a dog. And agh! Amazing!

My favorite line this chapter: “Subtle as a Reformed Unionist on a Sunday, aren’t you?”
Krumnut chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
aw come on, you can't just leave a chapter like that...

good chapter though.
DarkwolfKnight chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
I am getting really mad at my computer. I am not getting the story alerts. Anyways..I thought the person was Elphie. Just wishful thinking on my part. Did she see Elphie before she went into hiding or after? That is what i am wondering. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
Krumnut chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
wow-e you're brilliant cant wait to see who it is...
DarkwolfKnight chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
AGH... Cliffhanger. I don't like cliffhangers. But I do like how you show Glinda's personality. WHo is her visitor? I wanna know. please update soon
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Wow.

I continue to love your Glinda, you've let so much of her inner emotion that she hides from the world show, it's awesome. I really liked how she (you) described following Fiyero too. I'm totally psyched to see who her new visitor is too, update soon!
MG87 chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
O Could it be?

Nice job so far. I can't wait for the next part.
Easterly Winds chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
A hag, a haggish shape, a hag. Something. Fiyero? I will continue to ponder this revalation until the next chapter is put up.

My favorite line this chapter: "Well, I can say she was very much not looking like ‘intention of action in motion’ as I had thought of her once, long ago when I spied on her while she was stretching. My god was she beautiful then." I love the reference.
wickedndrentrock chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Dun.. dun duuh. Who could that be now?

Ghillie snorted, and pointedly started grooming a foot.

“Alright. I know. I’m stalling. Fine then.” That line was hilarious!

Excellent, excellent chapter! Update soon!