Reviews for Between
thrnbrooke chapter 12 . 5/19/2011
I'm very very sorry for your lost. Your sister's stories were so much fun to read!
Fictionluver777 chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
First of all I am so sorry about your sister's passing. I know it doesnt do you any good. Your sister was a fantastic writer, and she knew how to make a story real. I am one of those people who really care about the writers. I am crying right now. It was a shame that such a talented person died. I am not the best writer in the world, but I know how much your sister hated unfinished stories. So if you could PM me I would be honored to finish the story. I am nothing compared to your sister as a writer, but I owe it to her to finish the story
2honest4myowngood chapter 12 . 4/20/2007
hey, i'm truly sorry about your sister and if i had an inkling of writing talent i'd finish the story, but sadly i don't. so i hope you'll be okay. adios
pinkgurl804 chapter 12 . 4/1/2007
I am so sorry for your loss. Your sister was a very talented writer. My thoughts and prayers are with your family
Blondie chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
Im sorry about your lost. Your sister(i wish i knew her name) was an amazing writer I really enjoyed her stories. My prayers and condsoleseques go out to you and your family. I read that your sister doesnt like to leave a story forgotten or unfished that really thoughtfull of her i was woundering i know u wanted someto finish but in honor of your sister i though that you could maybe finish the story for her. i dont know it was just an idea, im a crappy writer and this story is good i wouldnt want to ruin it by my crappy writing so i though it would be

awesome if you finished it for her, im sure she would love it her sister finish this great story for i posted something about one of her stories giving an opion and she liked it never used it which is fine but liked it. So i really hope you or someone(mainly you)would continue this story, maybe ur sis gave u some ideas on how she would like it to be finish.
LLR5654 chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
Some people do care about the writers lives, I am so sorry to hear about your sister. She was a wonderful writer and I'm sure she was a wonderful person. I hope someone out there honors your request and finishes this story, it would be a wonderful memorial to her.
vmars3 chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
omg... i just wanted to say how sorry i am for your loss.
janet.maria chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
I am so sorry for your loss...your sister was an amazing writer and, from what I could tell, an amazing person. My prayers and my condolences are with your family.
HippieBabe chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
I am sorry about your sister. She was a great writer and appeared to be a great person.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
Hey. I am so sorry about your sister. I really prayed that she would get better. I guess she kinda couldn write us more from beyond. Might be a little diffucult. My condolences, even though I kno that doesn help. At least I'm not one of those people who extend there greetings. You know, the Hi, people. The ones with the casserouls and pitying smiles. I've always hated that. Even though they really do just mean the best. I loved her stories and I'll be sure to mention her in my Authors Note.
xosummerxo chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
Hey Nadirah, Im sorry to hear your sister passed away. She was a good writer and I enjoyed her stories, I wish she would have finished this story I really enjoyed it..Hope your family and friends are doing okay my prays are with you...
LLR5654 chapter 11 . 12/23/2006
Great story! I hope your surgery went well and that you are doing well.
Vartan-LoVer chapter 11 . 12/21/2006
Oh wow! Well, I hope that your sister is okay. My cuzin has had so many back surgeries, I've lost count. And yes, it is a great story. Tell her I said not to rush, get better, and Happy Holidays!
xosummerxo chapter 11 . 12/21/2006
ohh,that sucks,hope she gets better soon,other than that i hope you still have a happy holidays! luv summer
janet.maria chapter 11 . 12/21/2006
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister...I hope she's doing better. Tell her to take her time and to feel a lot better...she's in my thoughts. Get better soon!

Oh, and it's so sweet that you would do that for her. You're an awesome sister.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »