Reviews for Accentuate the Positive
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh my gosh. I don't think I've ever laughed this hard reading a Darkwing fic. Talk about a trip down memory lane. It was like watching an episode. That part where Negs and LP were crying while watching Bambi had me laughing so hard. Haha, I miss that show. This awesome story belongs in my favs. :)
Felidae1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
*rofl* Geez, that was*snicker* evil! The Cute Little Bunnies Fan Club? The mere thought turns my stomach..por Negs,heheheheee*chuckle* One very light-hearted and wickedly funny ficlet you wrote there; my neighbours must have thought I've lost my marbles- again.*sigh* Geez, Hot pink and N'Sync..yuck! *shudder*
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Extra Bonus way you can tell, if NegaDuck has lost his mind, If he is cleaning up a mess and singing "Whistle while You Work!" This was really fun to read, I really enjoyed reading this comical story. I thought you showed a lot of imagination with the plot of the story with all the funny things Negs experianced in his weird "PosiDuck" dream. Great work!
Lupineleigh chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wahahahaha! Great job with the characterizations of Negs and DW.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I only wish you could have somehow squeezed in Negaduck becoming a priest.
Missyfan chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Haha, this is hilarious. I can just picture their reactions to Negaduck's unusual behavior
Tamira chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
*giggles* That was fun! - To sad it was one of these "all just a dream" thingies, I would have liked to see a him-again Negaduck when the others thinmk he is still Posiduck... He SO could have wrecked havoc there!

great list. - And that club membership! *LOL*
purpletwist chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Negaduck hitting his head and becoming Posiduck. that was great.
The Illustrious Crackpot chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Holy.

Flipping.

Bleep.

Now I wish they'd done something like this on the show...my God, it'd be the best episode EVER.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Excllecent story
Injection Fairy Lily chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
SAY WHAT?

WAIT A MINUTE, THIS ISN'T RIGHT! NEGS and DW are SUPPOSED to BE ENEMIES! Negaduck is a criminal, and he wears black, yellow and red! HE HATES CUTE LITTLE LOST BUNNIES! HE'D GLOAT AT SAD PARTS DURING BAMBI! He loves killing, weapons, and money! : Can you write another chapter, please, where Negs gets hit on the head again?
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
*laughing very hard* This made me smile. I think even DW would be disturbed by the dream were he & Negs switched. Nice job.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Haha VERY FUNNY!can't imagine negs doing that
Lady Devinity chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Very good! I like it. It was humorous.
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
*laughs* I still have a really funny mental image of Negaduck buying Valentine's Day cards...