Reviews for Sharpe's Pits
very good, very good :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Excellent!
Qunine chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
As per the othe Sharpe tales I've read from you I like this one too - you know your stuff very well and have probably read as many of the books as I have ;)

Thanks very much

Qunine
Vampire Queen chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Another great fic! I can't seem to figure out why you havent continued your series. Please write your next one! There aren't enough Sharpe fics on here!
PaulusAr chapter 8 . 2/21/2007
I am a long time Sharpe book and movie fan. This story was excellent, well written ans captured the spirit in which the original books are written. Well done. Keep at it
Esset chapter 8 . 2/12/2007
This story was wonderful! I loved it, you are a very talented writer.

Esset
Mistress of the Knight chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
Okay, you definately deserve more than one review for this. Normally the number of reviews reflects (at least partially) the quality of the writing. I've not read it all yet but had to stop to reassure you that this is really well written. It's got description, characterisation and plot. So many elements that are missing in a lot of stories! I guess that there just aren't that many Sharpe fans out there! Either that or they can't find this because of the lack of the right catagory that you mentioned. Bad luck!

I'm off to read the rest now!
Texan chapter 8 . 11/14/2006
This is an enjoyable ready, but a bit of advice, if I may. The section you've posted this in is generally reserved for crossovers, that is the Sharpe series crossed with something else. And since this story is also complete, it would help if you marked it as such. Some folds here don't read incomplete stories.

But otherwise, your writing seems to capture the characters quite well.