Reviews for About a Kitten: Foundations of Glass
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 3/28
poor Minnie. :( great chapter. i ant wait for the next chapter. :)
firebolthallow1572 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I love the part Harry and Minerva is getting know each other but, I don't like how you got her trying to slice her wrist. Please I would more internal action with each and become more involved with each other. I also like see it update soon.
Au Hunter chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I do not condone it either, but it is a subject worth talking about, especially when it is with subject's that people can relate to. You can show how other's can help and support another person through their personnel crisis. Harry and Hermione would be the logical people to help Minerva. Harry could also take on Albus, for being the type of person he probably really is. Thank you for beginning to write this. I hope you can finish it, because it will help someone who might really need it.
Sophia Minerva 328 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is really well written, its only been one chapter, but I feel like I'm already getting to know the characters. I also think that FanFics which deal with serious topics, like self harming, can end up being so much better than others. I was so hoping for another chapter though! But then I saw it was updated in 2006 :( pleeaseeeee update!
700Sugar072 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I Love it and I Love it I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

Keep go please
sweetheart30020 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I love this story so far and I was hoping that you would add some other chapters (: You can contact me at Thanks!
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This seems to be a very interesting story - I see obvious ADMM (at least I think) from the granchild business. For a second, I had a wild thought that Minerva was a death eater from the sleeve business, but it turms that she has been harming herself. Nice Harry/Minerva interaction, but I'd rather like if you kept it friendly rather than romance pairing (I think I'd be a bit disturbed). Like to see where this goes, so lastly, please please please update!
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
is harry going to end up with McGonagall or not?
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Mmm. I don't have anything but praise for this, really.

I really liked your formatting to begin with, which has something professional, and attractive.

You have got a very good talent in writing as well. All of this was very well written. You have conveyed just the right amount of emotion, and characterization to get away with putting the characters in different situations and make it sound believable. And you certainly have coupled back to the best facts of the past admirably, like when Harry was left with the Dursleys. McGonagall does seem someone who would remember all that. She was rather unconvinced then indeed. These events into the story positively gave the story more depth.

I love how my all time favorite character McGonagall's being seen in another light. She must have a deeper softer side next to the strictness she shows being the Transfigurations Professor, Head of Gryffindor House, and Deputy Head. She's often under a great load of stress, which I know from experience is one of the most common reasons to do something like self-harm. Most think that it is a cry for attention, while in most cases it is a way of dealing...

I strongly believe McGonagall would rather hurt herself than bother anyone else with the stress or whatever other issues she might be experiencing.

I totally loved this first chapter, and seeing this story dates from 2006 doesn't give me much hope to ever read more, but I still would like very much to read the rest of this story. It has captures my heart.
Chocolate-doom-Toast chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
OMG! I've read the prelude like 3 times! I NEED A NEW CHAPPIE!
moni chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
wow!

i love this!

u have wrote it soo well

aw poor mcgonagall :'(

cant wait :)
Thessian Shadow chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Nice story so far. I liked the idea of Tom using Dumbledore's grandchild to bait him. Not a common idea, but it fits your story wel. I also like the way you keep the characters in cannon. Though it is not outright in the books, I'm sure that loads of aspects from this story are true. Anyway, I'm curious as to how the pairings are going to go. I'm sensing either HPRW, HPGW, or way, good pairings. Keep up the great work!
young wiccan chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Hmm, I'm really interested to see what happens next. I've always thought the relationship between Mcgonagall and Harry wasn't fleshed out enough in the books. I hope you truly haven't abandoned it, like you said.
mapetite16 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I loved it! For some reason I always saw her cutting herself. The problems with Albus and her great I just want to know whats going to happen. Other than that it was bloody brilliant!
Sirabella chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I like this chapter a lot. I like the idea of a closer relationship between Harry and McGonagall, not to mention between her and Dumbledore :) I'm not sure about the other pairings you listed, and definitely not keen on the mpreg, but since I haven't seen it so far, I'm liking this a lot. Hope there's more.