Reviews for I Will Buy You A New Life
CaseyJr chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
I absolutely love your story. Thank you so, so much for writing it. It has been years but I wanted to tell you that!
Elle0712 chapter 16 . 4/4/2011
Please,Please Update. I know life gets in the way but i really want to read what happens next. I want to read what they feel when Lucas and Brooke first get called mommy and daddy, when Abby tells them she loves them. I want to read what Abby thinks when she see's her new room. When they make it official. I also think that Haley should be her godmother. I want to know what drama will happen. Your writing is amazing and can only wish to write as amazingly as you.. Your my writing hero, or author hero or whatever.

I know you get this a lot and i am sure me saying this means nothing but you are amazingly talented and you made my night/morning cause its 6am but I've been up all night.. I was so sad, i was crying like crazy i felt my world was breaking. I was sad, crying and so i went to put play my playlist on my iTunes (cause it always calms me down on my computer), by chance i clicked on my fan fiction tab Brucas tab ( yes i have one, i just love story about them) And i clicked yours and it was just amazing, it was sad but you made me laugh so hard at times and you seriously made my night/morning. You are amazing. They way your write is just, i am flabbergasted by how amazing you are.

You sure are talented, and i dont know you but i really look up to because to write like that would be a dream.

I dont know if you will update, but it really enjoyed the 16 chapters that you let us read. Every chapter was constructed perfectly and talently ( if that not a word well i just made it up then) you have an eye for the imagination and a talented mind the way you use every emotion in each chapter. Thank you very much giving us all the privileged of us letting read what you have written here.

I am sorry i am going over the top i get excited when i read amazing work.

-Danielle
imjustwriting chapter 16 . 9/26/2009
I think you should give us an update. I miss this story. :( And it's so good! Please update soon!
othloverrrr chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
this story ROCKS! you have to update soon please:(
snowbabie chapter 16 . 4/6/2008
that was really well written . . .i am sad that jean died but now brooke and lucas get to go on with abby as theirs. . .please update soon ~snowbabie
thinkofme330 chapter 16 . 3/5/2008
This is such a beautiful story, please update soon!
Brucasss chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
Amazzing UD RIGHT AWAY lol I read this chapter like right when you put it up but now i came back to give a review lol also just wondering when you will be updating Goodbye Lullaby?
caylan chapter 16 . 2/25/2008
i love this story!

i hope you update soon!
BizzareBavarian chapter 16 . 2/15/2008
i really love this story

you're such an amazing writer

i'm looking forward to the next update!
reina123 chapter 16 . 2/13/2008
GREAT!
TypoKween chapter 16 . 2/11/2008
oh its so beautiful! and so tragic and sad! I can hardly contain all the emotions! i love this fic so much because brucas has such a strong bond and theyre both struggling with real life issues and yet theyre still strong. poor abby, her nana is in heaven now but she just gained two of the best parents she could ever have! :)
AnAddictivePersonality chapter 16 . 1/31/2008
ok so i just read this whole story and i absolutly love it! :) they would make the cutest family! well great ud and ud soon! :)
Brucas True Love chapter 16 . 1/30/2008
This was so sad but so sweet

Update soon
Christabella chapter 16 . 1/29/2008
Great chapter hope there's more soon.
BrOoKe DaViS23 chapter 16 . 1/29/2008
You are such an amazing writer. I love this story and our other stories. Update soon i cant wait to read more.