Reviews for The Better Man?
smaller chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing what you have. :)
skullgirllove chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
This is awesome! Wish there was more though (
crazfool chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Love this! Your portrayal of Javert is so good! Even on parts where he would be OOC you totally nailed it! I wish that you would continue this. So sad you aren't though. Ya don't get a lot of fics like this...
Billie the fourth sage chapter 3 . 6/26/2011

It's too interesting to leave alone ;_;
Iratus Thug chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I have to say, this is a really awesome fic. It's a right shame you never finished it. I would have loved to see how it ended.
Pipin411 chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Is there any chance at all of you continuing this story? I realy want to know what happens...
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Two things I don’t think I mentioned before…

First, did you know you have a real talent for portraying Javert’s character? Even while he was crying, etc., which normally would be very OOC for Javert, you managed to make him quite himself; those thoughts he was having were absolutely realistic, in character, and I can also relate to them as a person (especially this part: “…he was so weak! Pathetic, useless! Weak!” You can just hear his inner self shouting at him…which is exactly what mine would do…)

In any event…great job with that! I salute you! *salutes*

The other thing that I just had to tell you: I’ve read your fic several times now, and every time I read this chapter and come to the part that says: “Just then, he wouldn't have cared had the rebels come in and danced…” that sentence fragment is enough to start me giggling at the amazingly hilarious mental pic of Les Amis coming in and doing the Can-can in the middle of the room! (Can you see Enjolras dancing? I mean, the rest, especially Grantaire…all right…but ENJY?) *dies of laughter*

So thank you for an amazing mental picture and an amazing portrayal of Javert—and just generally an amazing part of a fic (which, incidentally, the more I read it, the more I hope that you WILL finish it someday…*makes puppy dog eyes* PLEASE?)!
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 3 . 5/13/2010

VERY well written; very nicely done!

Are you still planning on continuing this story? In the first chapter, you mentioned that you might be giving them a romantic relationship later...if you are going to continue, I think you should keep it friendly; there need to be more just-plain-friendship fics for these two, if you ask me.

In any case, thanks for this; like I said, it's very well done, and you're an amazing writer. I'm impressed!

helen chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Thank you so much for a well written story. I am a great fan of both Javert and Valjean, so it's great to see them both so well presented. I can think of little criticism, apart from appearing not to continue the story. Please do so. It would make the university exam period so much easier to bear.
EntirelyInsane chapter 3 . 2/21/2009 sweet! I love stories with friendship between Javert and Valjean!

Please write more! PLEASE! (s'il vous plait?) it cruel that i enjoy seeing Javert in a weakened state (esp crying on Valjean's shoulder ;D)? I just think it's even sweeter. *glomps Javert*

aSqueeintheDistance chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
More please! :)

aSqueeintheDistance chapter 1 . 9/27/2008

lol this is good

XD luvs

Yamx chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
Oh, I really like this beginning! Your portrayel of the characters is very good, and that moment where everything was just too much for Javert was really touching.

I want to see how their relationship could develop if it had the time and space to do so without the permanent stress of the chase.

Is there any chance this story will be continued eventually?
Alayne Stone chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
What now?

More! :D
LesMiserables lover chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
wow, this is realy good. When will it be finished? I cant wait
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »