Reviews for The Better Man?
mildetryth chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Loved this! God, I liked this! go on! Go on! I demand it! They're wonderful and so in-character!
Edz chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
That is so kwl! Keep writing!
miranda-keene chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I like your taking liberties with the story, with the mob thing,an sort of changing it around a bit. I am confused as to the changing of Javerts character, but I am open to explanation.
M Leblanc chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Marvelous job! Your prose is engaging and detailed and makes for a wonderful read.

Things I liked included Javert's shame & embarrassed behavior, the language used by the rioters, and Valjean defending Javert (love this bit: "To be frank, anything up to a small army could've been convinced to retreat when faced with this figure.").

One criticism, if it can be called that, is that Javert seems the slightest bit OOC, although I could certainly imagine him acting in that manner if faced with such a situation. I'm just not used to an upset Javert, heh.

Are you planning to continue this? I really, really hope so. :)
iou chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
holy wow this is AMAZING! if you don't update soon i will simply DIE! either that or leave one hundred reviews until you do! ;)LOVE IT!
CaledoniaDraconia chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I love this story! Don't leave me hanging! i have to know what happens to Javert! Please update soon!1!

I'm Nova chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I never had seen a Javert like that but...I like him. And I think I understand what will pass. continue, it's good
LinVolturi chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
LOVE IT! Keep it Up!
Nefra chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Whoa, this is good!

Since I like hurt/comfort and Javert, it seems only logical that I like your fic too. And I do! I just hope it won't be a romance. I do like slash too, but a good friendship-drama-angst-fic is even better, I think.

I hope you could understand what I was trying to say, because I spak french, and my english is not so good... But I just had to post a review... or try!
ThisWasNotMe chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Aw, so wonderful! I LOVE IT! Your writing style is so wonderful and flowy! Yay! I love Javert *fangirl squee* Don't you dare take too long to update!

Xen chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Aww. *pets Javert* I like this. Please do continue. (and there's a chance of it becoming a romance? E. *grin*)

Geez, I really should post my own LM fic here.
A C Panther chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Really good so far. I think something you should think of is the fact that Valjean might not let Cosette out in the Parisian streets at night, even to get a doctor, especially after a riot just took place. It might not be safe for Cosette, after all. But otherwise, really good. I hope you don't wait thousands of weeks to update.

Out of the two, I like Javert way more than holier-than-thou Valjean. Not to say Javert isn't holier-than-thou. he can be a real stick sometimes, but he's had a tough childhood, tougher Than Jean *snort*jean. Be nice to him.
Pippin-The-Hobbit chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I absolutely love this story so far - please write more, I'm curious!

And I especially love Javert's thoughts just after he was rescued from the mob. I could really imagine the scenes playing out in my head and it was great.
AnathemasCurse chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Of all the Javert/Valjean fics I've read. this is by far one of the best. (If it IS a slash, that is. If not, it's still really good) I cant wait to see the next chapter, and will add this story to my favorites.
JavertsWench chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Great 1st chapter. Im looking forward to more.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »