Reviews for Sniper
ELM22 chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Let me guess, you're a John Stuart fan:)

Wow, you still have me gripped. This is so intense!

Poor Sara, she has as long a road as Gil:((

And I wonder what Brass was thinking as he held that bullet. I know he was amazed that Gil had grabbed it, I was too, but I wonder if it crossed his mind that he was holding the object that was going to kill his friend:((
ELM22 chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
That mother FUCKER! Son of a bitch! I hope HE winds up in a twisted heap of metal somewhere! Cold and alone and DYING! GR!

Greg had better keep an eye on that nut sack!

And that sniper. Holy SHIT! Psycho! Is he the one from the end of season three?

I kind of know how Sara would feel about the guilt if he dies. I've been there:(
ELM22 chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Wow. Anther, very intense chapter. It's amazing to me that Sara could feel all of his pain. I guess it shows a true connection between them:)
ELM22 chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Wow, that was intense!I'm glad that I found this when it was finished:)
ELM22 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Poor Grissom:( I don't like to see him cry:(
Wander52 chapter 11 . 10/18/2008
You outdid yourself again.
elfling65 chapter 11 . 10/13/2007
I started this story when you were 3 chapters in I think. I lost track of it, some how, and saw it on the Fic Awards site. Fabulous story. This whole series is amazing. I just finished reading all 3. I absolutely love how you portray Grissom. Thank you for providing me with a couple of hours of escape.
VictorianaWillows chapter 11 . 7/12/2007
That was possibly the best fan fiction I have ever read!
Sonoali-aka GrissomLover chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
Thank you so much for posting the Epilogue. Will there be a follow up story? Perhaps on his recovery?

GREAT STORY!

xoxoxo

Ali
LOCISVU chapter 11 . 6/7/2007
I knew it that he's alive.
Tadpole24 chapter 11 . 6/7/2007
*sigh* i love it. :) You know how much I love this story.

The story

The epilogue

The faultless plot

The lyrics

It all fits together to make the perfect story. I mean it, it is a perfect story. And i can't believe it's over. I'm going to go into withdrawals. lol. But I am so gald that you finished it. I know how life can get in the way and I (along with the rest of the fanfiction community) truly appriciate the time you put into this story. :) It's amazing, and you should be truly proud of your work.

Thankyou for an awesome ride

Em

-xox-
feathergirl926 chapter 11 . 6/7/2007
An amazing end to an amazing story! I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
Domo Arigato chapter 11 . 6/7/2007
Thank you so much for another wonderful story. I'm a little sad that it's over but I'm very proud of you for the marvelous work you have accomplished with this amazing trilogy.
Mingsmommy chapter 11 . 6/7/2007
I am so glad you updated. What an excellent story and you executed it brilliantly. Congratulations on a job well done.
CSI Clue chapter 11 . 6/7/2007
Romantically, spiritutally perfect! You have such a way of putting Sara and Grissom through utter HELL, and bringing them back so beautifully, Cropper. It's a gift, and I hope you'll apply it to a new story soon.

Thank you for this one!