Reviews for Ranma's Husband?
kikigraysonwest chapter 36 . 6/20
i saw brought to tears. such a beautiful ending.
Just a response to your AN 3

You should do a version where they get away with turning Ranma female but not getting the results they wanted... Ranma is now a Lesbian who has found away to permentatly destroy Jusenkyo's touch on Ryu thus trapping Ryu in her BIRTH gender when asked why she did it

"Hey you destroyed my life well paybacks a B!H"
90's kid chapter 36 . 3/21/2014
Wow, is all i can say. This was amazing
XiaoWing chapter 36 . 5/10/2013
loved it
Great story
shugokage chapter 36 . 3/13/2013
Incredible story and great job on the unique plot and concept!
SignDowny chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
One thing I'm actually quite annoyed with is that you're still referring Ranma in female form as HE. please. I hope it gets changed soon. Though I haven't read all yet I hope it will change or I'll go to a different story.
akitty chapter 36 . 11/18/2012
Oh joy. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, thank you so much for writing it! Even though it's around four years after this was completed, and I'm not even sure if you're still on fanfiction, I just wanted you to know I really, really liked this story. Twas wonderful. :)
akibara chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
You realize by the time Nodoka gets involved Ranma and Akane actually fucking like each other right? You made a statement in the beginning that made me sigh in relief, but then you went ahead and went back on it within like 2 chapters.

Akane would not react as she has unless Ranma and her where fresh off the boat. Sanzen, The tea ceremony guy, piccolet, Ranma's dates with kuno where she intentionally tries to fall in love with him and the fishing rod you mentioned, ALL contradict the scene you set up with Akane immediately BLAMING Ranma and calling him a pervert for being involved with a guy somehow when it wasn't his fault. If this was the beginning where they didn't know Eachother as well, like before or during Ryouga, I could let that slide, but this is strictly out of canon to near the point of Akane bashing. And as a side point, by now Ranma is skilled enough at misleading men that he doesn't need Genma's help to get him to go away. Did you really even read the manga like you stated? it doesn't sound like you remember much from Ranma's behavior.
Scotty chapter 36 . 3/21/2012
This is a truly glorious story!

I read this all in one sitting- not the smartest thing I'd ever done since I have class tomorrow lol, but very fulfilling. This is fun and meshes amazingly well with canon. The way Kiyoshi and his family were handled was especially good- they fit into the universe perfectly! I also thought your characterization of the Amazons and their culture was remarkable. You actually made me love Mousse and Cologne! The one thing is the numerous typos and misspellings throughout the work, but they don't distract from the fun and good plot. I know this is a very old work and the sequel is unlikely to ever be written, but I just wanted to tell you how much I really enjoyed this story.
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 36 . 1/28/2012
I'm not sure if you would ever believe me but reading the last part of this story seriously brought out tears from my eyes. And I'm still crying while I'm typing this.

Ranma truly deserves one good thing in his life after all the hell he had gone through with his family, fiancees and rivals, and that is Kiyoshi.

I'm glad that I came across this fanfic. It is one of the most wonderful stories I've ever read. Somehow, despite all faults that the characters have shown in this story, I find those faults making everything perfect. True, they are all tainted, but out of their impurities their beauty is more evident and radiant than ever.

This story has so much depth and you can really empathize with each character. You have created a well-thought out plot, and I want to congratulate you on that.

And another thing that I want to commend you for is for creating a fanfic that had truly captured my heart to the point it brought me to tears. This is the first Ranma 1/2 fanfic that made me (honest-to-goodness) cry.

In the technical aspect, I didn't find too many glaring errors as I read along this fanfic. Though please be guided by a few mistakes that I've spotted along the way: loose and lose are two different words. I also noticed that you used the word waisting instead of wasting. I may have forgotten the others, but those words were just among the few errors I managed to spot. But the rest in terms of grammar, word usage, and the like are excellent. Wonderful job!

I'm hoping to hear more from you coming up with awesome stories like this. You're one of the best writers I can highly recommend. Kudos to you! _
roses-are-a-retard chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
oh yea and u might want to add that to your "reasons to jump ship" section "i am a sexist prick who delights in writing about women dominating men, owning them and treating them like garbage, i also write only to a demographic consisting of like-minded sexist women"

cant believe i read this far too, you dont really have a future in writing fiction im afraid, heck any writing if im brutally honest (poor grammar, many notable spelling mistakes, poor forming of segments), for future reference, its a good idea to come up with the start of a chapter and the end before you write the content, just sayin, your writing style will improve if you write eery cliffhanging twist, then build outwards until they meet.

[[akan dumping ranma made me stop reading and start writing this review, it also killed the tiny thread holding this story to the original, turning this from a legit fanfic, to a massichistic sexist moron with a superiority complex's sick fantasy about oppressing men just for not being female and enjoying it]] p.s, little footnote... if you didnt pick this up before now... YOU MAKE ME SICK, YOU ND EVERY OTHER SICK FUCK LIKE YOU, so please do the world a favor and jump off something really really high onto something sharp or solid.
roses-are-a-retard chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
ok... now your just being sexist bitch... at this point the only thing this has to do with ranma is half of the character names... so in the last 2 chapters akane has taken over her family and "won ownership" of mousse... ok yea in your dream sexist world where women take over and enslave men? cuz thats literally what your story is about now... congrats you narrow-minded arrogant sexist moron.
concern chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
ive noticed that in your chapter intro, you claim that nodokas views in particular about the role of a woman isnt your own, yet seem insistant on the "men are property" angle of your amazon backstory, without really claiming these arent your views? the more i read the more im certain that you seem to think not that women are inferior to men, not even equal, but somewhat superior.

it would seem that you in fact think just as the "men" you so hate.

its sad really, its its negatively effected your writing ability, since you brought in the mousse/shampoo side story about him cross-dressing, its started to take over the main narrative.
real ranma fan chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
fuckin horrible
The Sleeping Creature chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
I read this story about three years ago for the first time. Today, I was browsing my old manga collection and ended up reading a bit of Ranma for the first time in a long time. I remembered this story, and for the past few hours I've been enjoying it once more. I didn't remember that this was the glasses-pervert Akane one! :D I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying and have enjoyed your wonderful story here. Thank you for posting such an awesome story, and for confronting gender roles in a way that most stories- fic or no- don't even try to. You rock. :D