Reviews for Ranma's Husband?
cellia chapter 36 . 7/9
Man! I never expected to like Akane/Mouse or care about an original male character. care about Genma... but you convinced me. I loved so much about this story and am so glad you shared it!
cellia chapter 34 . 7/9
Aw, Ai Xia Do (and btw I like that you kept up the product puns w her name) was a character who was only there briefly, but she was so awesome. I loved seeing her pov and liked the parallel to Nodoka with both of them seeing Ranma as a daughter (in very different ways of course). Also, so sad that she couldn't stay and teach Ranma and Akane more skills!
cellia chapter 33 . 7/9
Aw, Kiyoshi is the best. Ryouga's misadventures are kinda hilarious.
cellia chapter 32 . 7/9
Aw, Nabiki going "soft"... and Akane being justifiably upset at many, many people. Also Genma's trip to his bed through the multiple absurdities was perfect!
cellia chapter 31 . 7/9
Ai Xia Do thinking of Ranma is great (true or no). Interested to see where you will go with Ranma's mother. It's nice to think she'd accept Ranma, but...

Also loved that Ranma was thinking how wrong it was that Akane has lacked any real training for so long. (And Akane fighting for Mu Tsu's honor)

Oh and finally Akane finds out about Ryougua!
cellia chapter 30 . 7/9
Love that Nabiki is being so aggressive about going after what she wants! Love that your Ku Lon actually seems like someone who is old and (usually) wise.
cellia chapter 26 . 7/9
All the povs are great, but I like that you're developing Genma. He's a hard character to swerve away from just comedy or just abusive, but I think you're doing a good job! (Though being good at martial arts, he could probably teach somewhere I assume)
cellia chapter 22 . 7/8
Liked all the differing povs, especially Nabiki: cold but understandable.
cellia chapter 15 . 7/8
Always wondered what would happen if Ranma lost a bit of control. Like that he wasn't a killer, though. I do like the point that Ryouga and Akane would be a pretty bad match! And Kiyoshi is super-growing on me.
cellia chapter 13 . 7/8
OMG I love your note about Ranma being comfortable as either form! This is basically the main thing I want from a Ranma fic so *thank you*!

I was also a little creeped out that they threw away all of Ranma's clothing to replacing it with girl things. Yeah, it probably wasn't very nice, but lots of it, he had for awhile and he doesn't have many possessions, so it seemed a little overly cruel. I'm glad didn't just play it 100% for laughs and let Ranma be a little mad, even as his/her more easygoing personality let him/her roll with the punches.

Also forgot to mention that I liked the look at Kasumi's pov and life previously... and how depressed her father was after her mother's death. It makes it make so much more sense that she would be ok with the Saotomes staying with them if they improve her father's mood.

Also enjoying Mu Tsu's continuing thoughts about how he wishes the girls would just fight to determine who should win.
cellia chapter 12 . 7/8
Really enjoying this story! I love the multiple povs and especially like this look at Mu Tsu and thoughts about the Amazon tribe. I also like how you're handling Ranma and his 2 forms and Akane and her love of glasses!
KiyoRan chapter 36 . 7/4
you made me sick of reading love stories of other people than ranma.
but you managed to make me shed tears from the second last chapter...
galahippo chapter 2 . 2/24
he is prety big, taller than any recurring character in ranma
Inaya chapter 31 . 1/21
*cackles*
Inaya chapter 16 . 1/21
No. No, you moron. Ranma doesn't love you. Ugh!...