Reviews for Heartbeat
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Tere will be no breakup. You need a diamond-lined bubble. They keep you all positive and happy. Love that you are pumping out so many stories. They are really needed.
SomeoneElse'sGum chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Absolutely fantastic story. Sad, but so good. You should consider joining the coffee board. It's a whole site dedicated to only Cristina and Burke. Address is: s15.
Lauriette chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Loved it! This is one of my favorites from this story.

"You don't get to end this. I have busted my ass for you for the past month. I have stayed up studying your surgeries, I have lost sleep trying to schedule the board to keep residents out of your OR and to keep you out of the gallery. I have blown off my friends, and I have blown off my life for you. It wasn't about the 'cool surgeries'. It wasn't about the power trip. It was all for you. It was all about you. It had nothing to do with me. This...our relationship, hasn't had anything to do with me since you got shot. And that's fine, Burke. I know that you needed the attention, and I stayed. I stayed, and I put myself at risk, and I did it for you." I vent, tears welling in my eyes again. "You do not get to end this."