Reviews for Multitasking
SophieRosey2001 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
That was so freaking awesome
LifeofPie chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
*dies laughing* that Doctor though! And that was a beautiful ramble you wrote there, very in character...(I'm trying and failing to sound sophisticated here.)
Rose Song Sigma chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Oh, im sure he was listening.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
lol.
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Hahaha! *dies laughing*
Hmm, I wonder if the doctor knows where his towel is..?

Brilliantly clever little fic and utterly hilarious. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This was hilarious! :)
androidtracker chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Cute.
Amidala Granger chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
"Sorry, I wasn't listening" WHAT? Seriously, WHAT? After reading "go on" I try to read a happywhofic with a 10/Rose kiss and I find THIS! (On the other hand, this story's fucking hilarious, but that's not the point. I want a kiss!)
You're such a great writer, by the way. Bet you have noticed that you are receveing favourite-story e-mail alerts by me. Lots of them. I just can't help it, I'm just falling in love with your Dr. Who fics. I am supposed to be studying, but I just can't right now. Your stories are like a drug, I can't stop reading them. Now I'm quite busy (between story and story I try to find some time to do some work, but after some hours I just CAN'T deal with the need), but I think I would like to translate some of them into Spanish. There aren't many 10/Rose fics in my language, and I think that's unforgiveable. Such a cute couple!
May I have your permission to do so?
Thanks a lot! And remember, you're awesome! Never stop writing!
Palimpest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Hohoho. I love how diabolical you make the Tenth Doctor. I love all your stories with these two- it's always so light and clever and entertaining!
Formosa Non Katalaveno chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Okay, that was seriously awesome.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
wasn't listening, yeah right. Funny and really should have expected that :) I didn't expect such a different reaction as usually these sorts end with the 'non-listener' realizing whats been said long after the fact :p
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was hilarious!
LyubaS chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Ha-ha! Rose and Doctor so incredible together. Multitask Doctor and Rose's endless curiosity can be very creative. You know, for mood I'm listening a two song now, Aqualung - Brighter than sunshine and The Feeling - Never be lonely, may be sometime you'll find it and it light you mood too. Good work. Thank you :)