Reviews for To be mine
CuratioLethe chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I just gushed all over my keyboard. Can't be healthy for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
WitlessFool chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh my goodness, I love the poem. Whether or not the Doctor felt like a right ponce, it was heartfelt and just lovely. :)
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
i really liked
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
gorgeous. Jack being Jack and thinking its a good day after being kissed! The Doctor and his card. and well yeah all of it really. love 9/rose there aint enough of it!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Fantastic story. It was perfect-Jack's gift, the Doctor's disregard of the holiday, Rose's reasons for loving Valentine's Day, and of course, the end result. The Doctor was so romantic. The gift and the poem were exactly what I would've expected of him if I'd ever thought about it. Deliciously dark.
LyubaS chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Yes, Doctor's directional skills was lame more times that his companions could count :) Valentines Day and Doctor, oh, rough to write i'm imagining, but this was clearly well done work. Or, why i so shy? Fantastic! Love this, thank you for this story.
M Elizabeth Penn chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Oh wow. That ending was positively classic...
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
haha! Cute!
Dame-Rose-Smith chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
GREAT THANK YOU ALOT! i shud stop reviewing shudnt i am i driving u crazy?
TeggieLady chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I love it, its sweet, funny and makes you wish the Doctor would give you the chocolates say that to you. i like it dont change it
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
lol sweetness flowers r nicey nice
kiss-her-theta chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
aww... so cute!
doctor katy chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
What a nice little fluffy story.

Made me smile.

iolar abu chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I just had to write a review for this one...the end was funny, and totally sweet!