Reviews for Operation: FORMAL
beanbeanbeanbeanbean8u chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
I 3 UR STORYYY! I ADDED U TOO FAVO'Z keep on riting!
Music lover3212 chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
I luved it and that line in chapter 5 was cute“the only thing she's supposed to find cute is me" that deserves a lot of awwwws
DiaryDot chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
Aw i really loved it! It was soo kute!
jellymaster chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Man, this chapter was entertaining and hilarious all the way through! XD Everyone was completely in-character, too! The writing wasn't the most fanciest I've ever read, but that's fine when it's KND fanfic.

Simple writing fits a show like this very well. I actually don't like it when fanfics for the KND series is overdone, so this sort of writing style was just perfect! Short, sweet, funny and to the point. X3 I hope you'll keep the good work up and running! In fact, here's a cookie for such a nicely written chapter.

I absolutely LOVED the ending scene with Nigel and Lizzie. That part was just icing on the most perfect cake ever! It's seems like that in this fandom, you only know that the fics are going to be good if there is Operation: [insert whatever codename here] in the title. Those fics are most likely going to be more entertaining and keep up with style of the show better and your fanfic is definitely in that catgeory!
J chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
okay so far i like where this is heading and the end with nigel and lizzie was priceless thats actuly happened once to me the only thing i hate about dateing is if the girl chosse the moive 9 out of 10 times its a chick flick the 1 out of 10 is horror
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This is a cute and funny story. Please make some more. Kuki and Wally forever.
breezy-kuki chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
HAHA! I LOVE IT! I wish there was a confession in it though... o well! There's like a milloin-die-gillion on FanFiction anyway, but i love how mushi's always right there to make sure THOSE 2 LOVEBIRDS ARE GONNA BE 2GETHER 4EVER!
dude chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
i love the line "You had to go and throw up on Kuki"

instigator oh good word

ha sucked in mushi bet you diddent see thet one comin did ya

plus yore a/ns r funny
Numbuh 55 chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
Ha ha! Great story! Take that, Mushi!
TobisaruJC chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
HA! Excellent! Take that Mushi, you sneaky brat! HA HA!
tater06 chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
Ooh that was so good! Poor Mushi...Oh well. You should write a sequel. I would TOTALLY read it!
Lusankya chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
Hehehe, it was a cute story, too bad it's over so soon! I really enjoyed reading it, thank you!
DarkMike 15 chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
Great story, oh and the little bits at the beginning and end of every chappie, hilareous
max remy1362 chapter 7 . 1/8/2008