Reviews for He Said Forever
can'tgetenoughof23 chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
This is a really great story, I hope you come back and finish it.
sobreyra274 chapter 8 . 10/23/2009
im lovin this story more and more! its just so damn amazing! you really did a fantastic job! you should be so very very proud! i love brathan! hoep they get together! hope you continue! also update soon! i cant wait to read more! best story ever!
sobreyra274 chapter 7 . 10/23/2009
im totally speechless! i feel bad for nathan! the more i read this story the more i love it! its so fantastic! you did such an amazing job! you should be very proud! hope you continue! i love brathan! hope they get together! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
im totally shocked! i feel bad for nathan! i love brathan! awesoem story! you did an amazing job! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
i totally love this story! its so awesome! i feel bad for brooke! im glad she called nathan! i love brathan! you did an awesome job! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
i totally love this story! totally awesome! i love the breyton friendship! iyou did an amazing job! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
i love this story! totally awesome! you did an awesome job! i feel bad for brooke! hope she calls nathan! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
i totally love this story! its just so awesome! i love brathan! you did an amazing job! i feel bad brathan! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
im lovin this story already! awesome story! you did an amazing job! i love brathan! i cant wait to read more!
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
Too cute, Brathan ]

What happened to Lucas?
balletflats chapter 8 . 6/17/2008
Brilliant, simply brilliant. There's this quiet beauty that this fic and your writing have. I really do love this fic. I absolutely adore 'The Red Ballon' reference. I love that film! Please try to update this fic, even though it has been a long time since you did. Thank you
pablodivaridesagain chapter 8 . 6/4/2008
okay. so i might cry. i really, really want to know why lucas is so mysteriously absent and i want to know if nathan and brooke are going to get together or die or what and i want to know the rest of this story. and i figured that maybe the new season of one tree hill would motivate you to love this story again. but no. i remain hopeful however because this story is too amazing to give up on. *sighs*
ElleloveMax85 chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
dude why haven't you up-date this. it's a great story and for some reason I wanted to know who dies first, that's kinda mean I know, but I really hope you up date soon.

Elle the Evil one
pembroker chapter 7 . 2/7/2008
so i was looking through my story alerts and i saw your story and i was like...man, i MISS this story! and then i was like...What! no more updates, and i know its been forever, but maybe an update would be like REALLY REALLY awesome or at least knowing what happens to my Brathan...
pembroker chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
i miss this story, it's so addictive!