Reviews for Proving Ground
d chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
allen shion is fucking reard bich
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
D: So sad at first, but I think by the end, there is hope for them... I was so deliriously happy when I saw Shion and Allen finally getting together at the end of XS3.
Elendraug chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Amid all the utter crap that infests the Xenosaga category, this was EXACTLY what I was dying to read. You've completely captured it. Allen is -perfect-, and so is Shion - you managed to convey a believable and painfully realistic sense of their relationship. It feels like it could be part of the canon ending.

Wonderful. Truly impressive. I cried a little.
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Emotionally intense and well-written: my two favorites! Very nicely done!
ProcrastinatingPalindrome chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Oh wow, that was just...perfect. You got them both spot on. I can't even think of anything else to say other than write more, PLEASE.

My fingers hurt when I cry too. I thought it was kind of funny that you wrote Allen like that too. :)
jekodama chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I didn't quite get it...
Fyras14 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
...what...a nice...story...good...job...
agapeNuria chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Wow...Wow... that all i can say. This was amazing
Shiranna chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Wow.

I do think you've written the most well-portrayed Allen I've ever read. Absolutely wonderful.
Foibles and Fables chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Oh wow. -Compulsively chews on monitor- Bet you can't guess who this is!

And no FUBAR-ing here! -Dances and rolls around in the story-
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Aw...that was very well done. I think you nailed Allen and Shion's personalities. I did wonder what happened between the two of them after the end of the game, and I think what you've written is pretty plausible. Great job, I hope to see more of your work! :-)