Reviews for Wizards, Superheroes, and Jackalopes
Guest chapter 22 . 8h ago
This was VERY good. I would like to see it continued on or another several stories with the same characters.
Luke Dragneel chapter 2 . 2/24
You know, I find it disappointing that whenever there is a Hermione Granger stating something doesn't exist that Luna has said does, that no one brings up the fact that to Muggles, Dragons and Unicorns and other such things don't exist, and yet for Magicals they are almost everyday thing.
Really, how could Hermione state that something doesn't exist in a world she has barely lived in, and expect herself to be proven right(Which we find out that a lot of Luna's creatures actually exist since she later tracks most of them down). It would also bring home the fact that she is getting too big headed to fit through doors.
Lachriel chapter 22 . 1/5
I hope you continue this some day. It's pretty awesome.
ravenousreader chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Wonderful story. I hope you continue it sometime in the future.
imnotraven16 chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
excellent story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
WOULD LIKE TOO SEE THIS FINISHED!
deathlover25 chapter 22 . 5/14/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D

Luna and Harry pairing is always my favorite!
1sunfun chapter 22 . 5/7/2013
A really nice and interessting story.
1sunfun
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
I wish you would continu this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
!
SeanHicks4 chapter 22 . 2/15/2012
Interesting crossover, I'm not normaly a Harry/Luna fan but you did it well. hope ya come back to it
sekmarcspn chapter 22 . 11/27/2011
This is such a good story, I can't imagine why you stopped writing it! I like your take on wizarding society and I always love a good HP/LL pairing. I do hope you come back and continue this story at some point.

Dum spiro, spero!
ancientcitadel chapter 22 . 11/7/2011
I really like this story. It blends the two world well and hope you continue this in the future.
Kayla 44 chapter 22 . 10/23/2011
Please don't abandon this story. I like it and want to know what comes next.
LogicalBookThief chapter 18 . 10/18/2011
Two of my favoite things - wizards and superheroes - combined in one. Plus HarryLuna goodness, a cute Lian Harper, and kickass Sirius and Marauders.

Add in awesome costumes and a guest appearance of Dick Grasyon and this story would be perfection(: