Reviews for Cry In The Night
StefKroner chapter 11 . 9/7
an amazing story. then all the same John shot Dean?
Angelus 408 chapter 11 . 3/13
Wait, so was it Caleb or was it John?
I'm confused!
But if it was John, why did Caleb lie?
Angelus 408 chapter 2 . 3/13
ooo-ooo-ooo, feel what? Huh? Huh?
I can't wait, edge of my seat!
Angelus 408 chapter 1 . 3/13
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, the same thing happened to me, I had IMHO a chapter, and nothing to go with it, then I wrote a story, and it was missing something, a thing that made it a story, not just a thought, I found that I could link the two together, all I had to do was make the first chapter the "prologue" and slide one more line to the end of the story, and viola; a masterpiece, again IMHO, lol
Thanks
sydneykaija chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
I loved that really cool twist at the end! I didn't see that coming and it adds to the amazingness of your story!
AquaKitty3 chapter 11 . 6/23/2017
I don't know if you still get these notifications but I wanted to say thank you. You're a great writer, but this is one of the best stories I've ever read. The twist at the end was so heart wrenching! Loved it.
soundoftragedy chapter 11 . 1/26/2017
SUCH A STORY, SUCH GRACE
SO AMAZING
although i still have a hope that despite all these years you will update it
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
For a story that you made up as you went along, this is really great. Kept my attention, even with medication trying to make me sleep. Clever ending. Oddly satisfying. Love your warped sense of humour, which not everyone gets, I'm sure. I get it. Thanks Sasha £££
Lizelle chapter 11 . 5/31/2016
Loved this story
mckydstarlight chapter 11 . 1/16/2016
Oh God. John shot him. Dang you and your freaking plot twists! Now please excuse me as I go cry in a corner.
mckydstarlight chapter 4 . 1/16/2016
Oh, my poor baby. :(
sabidoche chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
Very good story and great ending!
Zephyr169 chapter 11 . 9/18/2015
O-O wow John did shoot him. Awesome story hehe -
SGAavidreader chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
I am very happy all those years ago you finished and posted this story. You wrote all the character's voices extremely well, but what made me enjoy it the most was surprisingly not the copious amount of hurt/comfort (generally my favorite)- it was the final paragraph Caleb recalled away from Sam's hearing. Awesome ending.
Fisher Chevelle chapter 11 . 9/2/2015