Reviews for Private Lessons
prasieja chapter 28 . 6/20
I feel like this hasn't been completed, or well, has it been?
annetteleh88 chapter 28 . 5/18
This is one of the best Fremione stories I have read, very well written, right up to the end... you have to finish this story! It is so sad that it has stopped here. Communication is the key to any relationship and Fred and Hermione should get to figure that out. Keep writing! This is an awesome story.
Megan chapter 28 . 1/29
I just found your story! it's so well written and i'm sad to see that it's not finished. I hope fred/hermione can have their happy ending with this!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/19/2016
Hi there,
I know you're going: been through a hella tough time, and I know this hasn't been updated in four years and you've probably moved on to bigger and better things. But I've read every one of your author's notes and you said R&R if you should keep going so here I am. I love this story. I've read a hundred Fremione's and this is a top pick of mine. It's funny, it's inviting and interesting, and most importantly you kept true to the characters. It's like J.K. wrote this herself it's so good. And where you stopped breaks my heart. So, if you ever have the time and get the motivation, I'd love to read whatever you come up with. I know it'll be great.
Many thanks for everything you've done,
A fan.
Syd chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
I know I'm super late to he party, but I'm so saddened to see that this wasn't finished. It was lovely!
AllieHatesYou chapter 26 . 3/26/2016
yay! a fanfiction where Ron isn't a horrible person! :D I love his personality in this one.
AllieHatesYou chapter 15 . 3/25/2016
omg. you added the Ramones! they're my favorite. and I always thought fred and George would love punk too. :D
misscosette08 chapter 18 . 1/30/2016
U2 3 love it!
misscosette08 chapter 15 . 1/30/2016
Well that was something! I admire the honesty of them both!
Anna chapter 28 . 12/23/2015
oh god please update
Guest chapter 28 . 10/13/2015
Just saying its a crime for u not to finish this story of... ITS THAT GOOD
X
Biji8623 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
this story was so amazing! i loved it! can you pls pls pls finish it! i loved it so much! pls finish it.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
AnaxshiNearXVIAni-Nyu chapter 28 . 3/2/2015
Idiots
fremione shipper chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
THAT'S IT? BYE BYE FRED, BYE BYE HERMIONE IT'S NOT WORKING OUT? NOOO!
T.T