Reviews for Private Lessons
Hi there,
I know you're going: been through a hella tough time, and I know this hasn't been updated in four years and you've probably moved on to bigger and better things. But I've read every one of your author's notes and you said R&R if you should keep going so here I am. I love this story. I've read a hundred Fremione's and this is a top pick of mine. It's funny, it's inviting and interesting, and most importantly you kept true to the characters. It's like J.K. wrote this herself it's so good. And where you stopped breaks my heart. So, if you ever have the time and get the motivation, I'd love to read whatever you come up with. I know it'll be great.
Many thanks for everything you've done,
A fan.
Syd chapter 1 . 6/5
I know I'm super late to he party, but I'm so saddened to see that this wasn't finished. It was lovely!
AllieHatesYou chapter 26 . 3/26
yay! a fanfiction where Ron isn't a horrible person! :D I love his personality in this one.
AllieHatesYou chapter 15 . 3/25
omg. you added the Ramones! they're my favorite. and I always thought fred and George would love punk too. :D
misscosette08 chapter 18 . 1/30
U2 3 love it!
misscosette08 chapter 15 . 1/30
Well that was something! I admire the honesty of them both!
Anna chapter 28 . 12/23/2015
oh god please update
Guest chapter 28 . 10/13/2015
Just saying its a crime for u not to finish this story of... ITS THAT GOOD
Biji8623 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
this story was so amazing! i loved it! can you pls pls pls finish it! i loved it so much! pls finish it.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
ChaosSeiroFreedomfromrulesnin chapter 28 . 3/2/2015
fremione shipper chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 28 . 8/9/2014
Even if it is short I would really love an ending! This is one of the better fremione stories out there and I hate to see it hanging!
kcsantos chapter 28 . 8/7/2014
pls pls update :)
Guest chapter 28 . 7/16/2014
Pleaseee update! Its amazing!