Reviews for What We Can Do For You
IncubusHelen chapter 17 . 2/19/2007
yay i like him! tehe i like empaths! haha update soon and i will read ]

DeanWinchesterLover chapter 16 . 1/30/2007
Great chapter! Cant wait for your next update!
HunnieWeAreMadeFromVodkaAndIce chapter 16 . 1/29/2007
IncubusHelen chapter 16 . 1/29/2007
loved that chapter! tehe the duck Cute! lol haha erm yea! i was hoping there would be another hunter! woo..and for some reason he reminded me so much of dean...dont know anyway...ill shutup now

great chapter, update soon

FireZombie chapter 16 . 1/29/2007
A duck named Doggie! Nice. Good chapter! :-) I was picturing Dean petting the duck. Ha! So cute. I have a pet hedgehog in my story that he pets all the time. Please update soon.
Manhattan SVU chapter 16 . 1/29/2007
OMG! This was fantastic!

I could only imagine Dean petting the duck.

Haha, such a cute moment.

And Jason... Maybe Jason and Abby, huh? ;]

Well, that's a maybe. Sounds good for her so

far. Keep up the great work and make sure to

update soon, I'm hooked!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 16 . 1/29/2007
LOL! Seems like Abs is falling for someone who's a perfect mix of her dear father (we all know what a hottie Sam and how freaking tall he is) and her dear uncle D (we know he loves cars, biker boots and has hunting on the brain.
IncubusHelen chapter 15 . 1/19/2007
yay! i liked it! was going to ask if she got anything from sam a while ago...woop!

update soon

cant wait for the hunting lol

BubbleGumEcstasy chapter 14 . 1/14/2007
Hey, I read your other fic before this but I didn't review it so this is like a double review lol. Even though I think that the first fic ended to early :shakes fist: (I wanted to see Dean and Sam deal with a pregnant Emily lol.) Just a question but wouldn't there be a nest of vampires that Darin was a part of? Anywho I just wanted to say that you've done really good and I would add you to my favorites but I've reached my limit.
FireZombie chapter 14 . 1/8/2007
Cute chapter. Not sure if it was ment to be that, but I enjoyed it. Good work and please update it soon. Also I have a question, is Abby ever going to go on any hunts? Just wondering.
SammySexKitten chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
Manhattan SVU chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
I had a similar conversation with my mother about getting my nose pierced not too long ago and boy do I wish Abby's mom was my mom, hahaha.

Anyways. Fantastic chapter! Great work! Update ASAP!
IncubusHelen chapter 12 . 12/30/2006
so glad i came on here today! you updated! cant wait for the supernatural stuff! loved it! update soon x

AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 11 . 12/26/2006
omg this is so great! please update soon! i love hot emo guys lol. theyre my downfall. Yet for some reason people think its od, coz i really dont come across teh emo
IncubusHelen chapter 11 . 12/24/2006
aww yay! lol loved them two chapters update soon! helen xx
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »