Reviews for Hop Skip
ThePurpleRose chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
I like this. _ It's a rare concept to see Colette and Yuan interacting. It was sweet. _ XD
FeatherEars chapter 8 . 3/14/2007
I love this, it makes me smile and laugh so much!
Lil-Samuu chapter 8 . 2/1/2007
Another nice chapter with some wonderful lines in it (especially liked the one about curry thefts). :) The thought of Yuan almost jumping out of his chair because of a squeaky mallet being thrown at him was also very amusing. _ Sorry for not reviewing this chapter sooner.
RoGuE-WhItE-DrAgOn chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
haha, go Colette. Using her hammer like that... great update!
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
Barbers? Weird...

Good chapter

Hondura chapter 7 . 11/23/2006
Aww, I'm so sorry about the death of your Gamecube! It seems a lot of people's Gamecubes have been dying recently. Right after the release of the Wii too... I don't think that's pure coincidence. *shifty eyes*

But are you sure it's /really/ broken? Does it just not read discs, or does it not turn off, freeze, etc.? If it just doesn't read the disc, maybe the reading thing is off center. Look inside the part where you put the disc, and you should see this little clear ball near the top of the inside. Move that a bit (without touching the clear ball itself), and try playing a game again. I hope that helped.

And if it didn’t... Gamefaqs ( helps (ToS fanfic wise…), with it’s game scripts, Z-skits scripts, a Synopsis Guide, maps, and a lot more. And I bet a lot of people would be more than a happy to help you and check to see if you have things right. Hey, I’d be more than happy to. xD

Heh, I don’t own Tales of the Abyss. I want it though... A PS2 would be nice as well.

Anyways, this chapter was really interesting and lengthy. I can’t wait to see what Yuan will tell her. :3
Ark Navy chapter 7 . 11/22/2006
...Wait, so are they going to play Trava or Rabbit's Dash? 'Cause Colette doesn't know Trava... Maybe they're playing neither...? Meh, I probably missed something, as I always do. XP

Now here's something familiar! The Secrets of Cruxis-almost a trademark of your tales. :P A list, huh? What kind of 'perfect list' could Cruxis have?

::Dresses in all black:: Your 'Cube was... a good 'Cube. It provided innumerous hours of entertainment to you without asking for anything in return (Weell, maybe not exactly...). But not to worry, as it's gone to a better place: the big gameyard in the sky, where all the Links and Zeldas can frolic and there's always a quick jump option. May it rest in peace. ...But enough reflecting on the past. TALES OF THE ABYSS!
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 7 . 11/22/2006
Your GC died? That sucks. Oh well, it's probably is a loose connection sowewhere, at least it usually is when ever I have to fix something game console orientated. I've lost count of the number of times I've fixed loose connections on my old N64 controler. (Yes I still have that console). Anyway, back to the review.

Collette is devious to be ably to pry something out of Yuan. Looks like he keep underestimating her.

Great chapter

Lil-Samuu chapter 7 . 11/21/2006
The idea you use in this fic of the game being a background to their conversation but, in a way, being an important part of it at the same time works really well. An excellent idea that you've used superbly. As with your other fics you've mixed in some wonderful humour with some more thoughtful, emotional paragraphs in a balance that's very enjoyable to read. I also like the way you've included little gestures (for example facial expressions, Colette tipping her head to one side) in this, it makes the situation easy to picture. :)
Ark Navy chapter 6 . 11/17/2006
Damn, this is heavenly popcorn! I love Cousin Willy and his popping corn... ::sigh::

Oo; I apologize for that, I just want everyone to know that there IS such a thing as a perfect bag of popcorn. ::ahem:: Anyway, I really don't mean to overly reiterate, but I still just think the interaction between the two is phenominal! Especially Colette somewhat turning Yuan around, 'twas cute... in that awkward 'it's-not-a-pairing-and-they're-not-quite-friends' way...
Non-Halcyon chapter 6 . 11/17/2006
Why is Colette so cute? lol I really like this story. It made me cheer up after failing my driving test. What Colette said about the future is very true. Thankies Kasan! Keep writing!
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 6 . 11/16/2006
Rene and her cat, lol.

Good chapter

Alaia Skyhawk chapter 5 . 11/16/2006
I like the bit about Collette's Pow Hammer attack.

Great chapter

Alaia Skyhawk chapter 4 . 11/16/2006
Woo hoo, go Collette. Let's see what Yuan does next.

Now for the next chapter.
Ark Navy chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
Aw, man. I thought for sure rabbits and hares were the same thing in this game... XP Nevertheless, still loving the Yuan-Colette interaction. Just... what a weird game. XD