Reviews for Small Changes
TrapperII chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I really enjoyed the concept of this fic: House realizes he's in love with Cameron, but instead of approaching her about it, he plans to make small changes until she notices. Very believable. It would also make a romantic longer fic.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was very nice. Interesting analysis of his feelings toward her. Good writing, and even though a large amount of fluff was present, they were still relatively in-character.
speedmonkey chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Aw such a cute little one shot. See House isn't always so miserable. He does want to be happy. Loved the story.
blueheronz chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This is a really nice start to what certainly could be a very romantic H/C fic. I loves fics where House loves her but can't tell her...but the way he reveals his feelings subtly, and the way Cameron is able to perceive this is wonderful.

I loved this whole bit:

She had a soft smile.

A smile that said she was glad of the end of the day.

A smile that said despite whatever atrocities might spring from his mouth she was glad to look upon him for however brief a time just to say good night.

A smile that said she still cared for him. Maybe even loved him.

He allowed his eyes to soften and a smile to twitch at the corners of his mouth.

He watched as a flicker of something moved through her eyes.

She, unlike others, could see.

Small changes, he thought.
ariz33 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
A very sweet story. I always hope that would be how House would go about telling her that he was intrested, in small gestures and moments! Great!
Eliche chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Yay great story. i love House/Cameron fluff and you do a really great job of it.
JJamie chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
What can I say, House is such an idiot to keep pushing Cameron away..
Peace is GOODandsoisrent chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
i love your oneshots!
2BlckBlt chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
"It was not often that Gregory House was thankful to the powers that be for general human stupidity.

But he was.

In secret he’d utter a silent prayer to the gods of any and all religion.

Every time she walks into a room."

I think we have all felt this way at somepoint. Greatful that people don't know we have feelings for them. Or at least hoping they don't know we have feelings for them. Anyway, you said it wonderfuly! :)
calloffthesearch chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
brilliantly written! love the ending!

MYBIGBLUEBOX chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
hi excellent story! keep writing
PiedPepper chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Very good, you really are one of my favorite authors. Great job.
bohemian-like-you chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Wow. You are a beautiful fic writter! Every time i read one of your fics about House&&Cameron, they always put me in a happy place. (lol) There are totally no words to describe how awesome they are! This one was gorgeous! *smiles* ..Seriously! Pure Gorgeous-ness. He He!

Keep it up..
mel4housecam chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
hey mate!

needless to say you are totally awesome!

every fic of yours i read takes me off into a happy place where house and cameron are together lol

seriously you are an incredible author...

unfortunately for me my story had to end prematurely because the notebook i was writing in got lost/ stolen... and i cant remember what i had written... but it was good if i do say so myself.

anyways keep up the smashing work :)

Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Is there going to be more?