Reviews for Plum Wine
8579 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Wow, that was sweet.
StarCatBurning chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Wonderfully executed. A delight to read. And very cute! Thank you for this fic!
heza-chan24 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
omg! I wandered upon this story and I have to say that I really like it! _
CteelKyo chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Wow,...O_O
I have never really liked Byakuya, I read this for Yoruichi, but man! it was good!
I think I now know a pairing that I like with the ol' Ice Prince himself!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Amazing story! :PP
Fostersb chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I really loved how you were able to capture both of their personalities and how well they play off of one another. I am a new convert to ByaYoru and so it is great to see good fanfics out there.
TheUntameableShrew chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I love this one too!

XD XD

Yourouichi makes me happy...So does Byakuya!

Them together, however weird, is happiness galore!

XD XD

Okay...i think i'm high on weird pairings and humour!

XD
Erosa chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
So silky! I loved it.
Insprizon chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love this story. Real nice.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
it was really beautiful ! bravo ! very well written !
Dawning Angel chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
You defiantely have a talent- i couldn't stop laughing at 'courtesy', 'bullshit'! really good job.
EllyattheDisco chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Eep! I loved it! Oh, and that one part 'I hate you. Die' had me Rofling soo bad! fantastic job!
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
So sweet! I really really liked it! Great job!
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Let me just say that I normally can't read stories with Bya other than Bya x Ren and the thought of him paired up with any other girl then Hisana or Rukia which strangely does sound more messed up then this one considering they are related by law. (Though I'm more into Yaoi Bya stories)

Anyway.. I read it and I enjoyed it surprisingly. Though maybe some OOC I liked how Yoruichi was written here.. her being afraid of committments the thought that went through her head as she pondered the reasons why she felt and fled ...about her feelings toward Byakuya ect., Interesting to see here in a different light.
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I just wanted to say that this was pure genius. The characterizations were flawless, and it made me feel a whole range of emotion. It was well written and I cannot thank you enough for sharing. Please keep writing!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »