Reviews for Silver and Gold
bbb136 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh yum. :3 I loved the layout of this.
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
heh, i like it. it tells a story in one sentence chunks, just enough for you to know what's happening, but just vague enough to leave everything else to imagination.

perfect w

Evelynn
mfm2885 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
wow! I loved! It was veery cute! Is a little hard to find Balthier/Vaan fics. And I found yours. Congratulations! I'm not so good reviewing in english buy I try to do my best. xD. See you!
AlphaOmegaPsi chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Whoa...it's hot in its subtlety.
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
...my gods I love you for the piercings clinking against one another. Excellent ending.
Figment of an Imagination chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
-coughs- .. Wasn't expecting the nd, but nonetheless, I loved it!
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Interesting.
Amandizzle chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I love the style this was written it. I might have to try it out if you don't mind 3

Piercings and yaoi. What more does a girl need? XD
Xx.Toxic.Little.KisseS.xX chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Ai, hothothot!

Love,

Jaffa

xoxox
Bella Kiss chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I really loved this :) It was nice the way you portray Vaan. Way to many fics make him innocent and stuff :) Plus you did have some cool words in there (yay nice vocabulary!)

PS: I thought the piercings were great! I could totally see Balthier with piercings in his dick.
bob lemon chapter 1 . 2/1/2007

Really liked what you did with it (though I was slightly tentative when I first opened it and saw all those short lines.) A little more man sex at the end would have been nice, but you do what you need to with it.

So silly that Balthier has cock-piercings... .
Angevar chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
You are talented, no two ways about it.

And I am almost assuredly easily pleased but don't let that discourage you.
elincia chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I remember reading this back in November, and apparently since I am an asshole I didn't review it. XD

Either way, holy hell, I love your Vaan. Love him. And your Balthier, for that matter, and the way you write the two together. It sounds gushing and obnoxious, I know, but I think it's possible the handful of your BalthierVaan fics I've read made me like the pairing in the first place.

Good stuff.
mLilium chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Different in a most delightful way. Refreshing to see a different perspective of this coupling. I'll think of this when I commandeer Balthier from now on. ::dirty thoughts floating around::

-_-;;

Beautiful and poetic. You didn't have to describe the inevitable sex scene for the readers to get a feel. Very seductive the way Vaan knew he was being followed by Balthier and took (wonderful) advantage of it.
Terra Wolffe chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
"It’s reassuring, the way Vaan pockets the gil he’s already slipped from Balthier’s waistcoat."

Oh jeez that made me laugh. Reminds me of the 'pirating contest' I had with my ex. Funny stuff.

Neways, nicely written. Poetic, in it's own sense. Luf it.