Reviews for Tough Love
LauraWinter chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I know you wrote this story a while ago, but I just recently saw that season of Battlestar on DVD. Your story was hot! Great job.
Maggie Moony chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Yay!
zephyrchild chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I like this fic, excellent smut...
CriticalJ chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
gah... I just melted.

So good, and so hot.
ShippyChick chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
That is the way it should have happened! Sometimes

I wish this show was on HBO. Thanks for sharing!
kathgrr chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
wickedly hot ) If only it went that way! And seriously - since when did you start writing such hot smut? cause' man *fans herself* gah *speechless*

P.S. suggestion: when you add a new story here maybe you can put the link in your LJ so your friends there can check it out?
strvng chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Another great story. That was dirty, raunchy and wonderful. I loved how you portrayed Lee.
myjaph chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Now my legs are jelly.

That was just beautiful. Thanks Tracy.

This is of course why you'll never be hired as a writer for the show - you give us what we want!

That was what I wanted that scene in Torn to be. I'd love to see all the footage they filmed of it tho' to be left with what we saw. We know they always film a heap more - and mostly the bits we want to see end up on the cutting room floor.

Thanks once more for capturing the characters as we shippers see them. :):):):):):)
jamy21 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Loved it. I don't suppose you have a sequel planned?
starbuckjade chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Now if only that was next week's episode.

Great work, I love how you explained Lee's angry comments to Starbuck from a couple of episodes ago and gave it a cute, happy ending.

Here's hoping for some K/L action on the show, or at least an episode where Starbuck has more than 2 minutes of air time.
Maevenly chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
LOVED IT! Why, oh why, won't the writers/producers let a little Kara/Lee love filter throught the darkness that is this season?

Thank you for the pilot-love, Tracey!

Maevenly