Reviews for Sangreal
Maquenda chapter 13 . 1/31
It's nice to see that you updated this fanfic, well a couple of months ago now but still XD it was one of my favs :)
A-Colour-4-Crazy chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
Chmgdjtdjycgnchgshtsjyfkugku! I'm loving it and am completely addicted! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
ToraHimeSama chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Aw man.. It's been so long that I was actually able to read this chapter. Your descriptions were extremely good. I love it! Can't wait for the come back :)) Please update soon
Swaninthewater chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
Hey!
I understand that six years is a lot of time and as you said before, your priorities have changed.
But just let me tell you that I've been reading fanfics for a long time and I've only stumbled on this story a couple of days ago. And you made me read 13 long chapters in two days, so...please, keep on with the story?
I imagine it's hard, but you did made me get lost in the scenarios and feelings of the caracters and just want to know how it ends! lol
Also, just so you know, I'm reading your other fanfics too! Love them all!

Thank you!
Chiruno-Chan chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
Where should I start? This fanfic is amazing! I've read a lot fanfictions and this one is by far one of the best. I love how you can describe every detail so perfectly. Your chapters are long and that makes it enjoyable to read.

I found few grammer mistakes, but I looked passed them. The fic is amazing and i can't wait to read the ending. I really think the story is unique. I haven't read one like it yet.

Please keep writing, not just on this fic but on new ones as well. Your writing ability is amazing!

Chi-Chan XD
Talia chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
I love love love this story! Can't wait till you next chapter.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
Well, looks like the calm before the storm should be on its way.
Lunexis Hunter chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
Please update soon this story is like none other !
H.Y.F.R chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
OHHHMMMAAAGEEERRRRDDDD! FFS! HOW THE HELL DID YOU BECOME SO FUCKING TALENTED?! The characters personality's are so fucking awesome. I absolutely adored the arguing seen and I'm looking forward to what next in the story. BRAVO! I hope you'll continue to write SasuSaku FanFiction. Muah! Tata! -
Lovin chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Great story so far, and love how its not that long. The thong scene was funny. I love your writing style and the personalities you give the characters. Keep up the good work ;]
jumpsonclouds96 chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Kkeeeeeewwwwllll. Like fo' shizzle.
XxGottaLuvMahHaterzxX chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
OMG! Plz update the suspence is slowly killing me I will stick with u and hope u finish u are an amazing writer and I think if u made this a book It would Be a #1 best seller with awords and every thing. Like I said u. Are. AMAZING! Plz update. ;D. Chao
Saithilien Nightshade chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is a really good start...
Definitely reading on...

:D
saky.senpai chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
Hi, i'm saky... I liked your story very much... I'm waiting the continue...! kisses!

Ja ne!