Reviews for Sangreal
theeuniverse chapter 17 . 1/23
Hell, that was gooooood. I was a bit afraid it won't have a happy ending. But this is niiiiiice. Fluff to the end!
Princess Ren chapter 17 . 1/19
Finally..! The last chapter..! I am so glad to see the end of this story..! Such a long time but you manage to finish it..! Congratulations..! Please do post an epilogue of sorts..!
GlisteningSnow chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
I think it's amazing you wrote that Sasuke lost his left hand in the story way before he lost his left hand in the manga! Psychic?! Lol kidding but great story I read it all in one sitting! :)
leahpeahhh chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
That. Was. Beautiful. I was sad that I didn't get the lemon I wanted... I guess that makes me a perv? Lmao! Great story love your originality and your style of writing. I rate this 10 out of 10 but throw that lemon in there next time and I'll give you 100 out of ten.
Starry o.0 chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
Pretty sure I started reading this story back when you were stuck on like, chapter 8 for like a year :P anyway I want to say that (that was ..gosh, 4 years ago?!) you really wrapped up this story nicely. More nicely than I have ever done on any pre-2010 fic I've posted (which is not finishing them at all :P) and now that I've just sat down and reread the entire story again (since it's been YEARS since I first read it and put it on my follow list) it's really interesting to see how far your writing has come.

Your first half of the fic up until they cross the portal is decently written and has a very good story line- but the last half of the fic is just a 100% complete upgrade. You can definitely tell your matured writing style and how much better you've gotten over the years. I'm really glad you finished the fic :) it's a wonderful piece of work that shows you how far you've come and what a wonderful writer you've grown into!
Rayne Destiny chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
I'm new to this story, but it drew me in so completely that I've been spending the last few days reading as much as I can. I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Hey I like your story, it seems promising. Just one detail. I am from Greece and the phrase that you used "αύξηση δική μου κυβερνήτη " does't make any sence in Greek . A possible translation on "αύξηση δική μου κυβερνήτη" would be:" growth mine governor".idk if that makes any sense but it Greek it doesn't. Α possible way to say "raise my master" is "Aναστησου αφέντη μου" . Thank for your story and keep up your good work
deCp.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
wonderfully written! 3
fluffybunny chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
i loved your story! it was amazing! how did he get back his arm though?
i hope u keep writing amazing stories like these! have fun! oh and enjoy life while u r at it!
sherlocked2001 chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
So good love the story!
shewhowearsglasses chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
i loved this story from beginnging to end! thank you so much for sticking by it and finishing it. it was so fun to read.
xbLoOmZx chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
Yay! I'm happy for your first successful fic here on fanfiction! Hopefully this won't be your last! Loved it!
sherlocked2001 chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Love it
Cupcakeanon chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
Congrats on finishing your fic! Time to celebrate.

Definitely enjoyed it! Hope to see more from you and updates! :)
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
WHOOT! THAT is a satisfying end!