Reviews for It started on a train
Dr. Sade chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Intriguing, powerful use of metaphor and the lust vs love paradox. I must reflect on it further.

I suggest you look into a career involved with English Literature, for obviously you have a talent.
cosmopolitan chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
so i just got back from vacation to be greeted with this, YAY ME! i mean what a home coming

anywayz,

luvd it

great job

plz update asap
BlackSnowFalls06 chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
I am convinced that summer vaction makes people more lazy to write because I face the same problem. I don't want to write when I have time, only when I have no time. Likfe makes perfect sense that way.

Anyway great chapter...I hope you don't go too long without updating...updating makes me feel like updating myself, which is pretty good to do for me because i can go months without updating lol.

Oh, love the part about seamus(did I eve spell that right, oh well u get the idea)
this-recurring-dream chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
HAHAHA! i cannot STOP laughing! OMG SO FUNNY! THE SPIDERS! AND THE ASS! AND...*dies*

HILARIOUS! i love it! and the whole Seamus Finnegan relevation thing? i like that touch.

the entire thing had my parents wondering what i was laughing at, and you HAVE TO HAVE TO update! NOW! ...please.
Isolde Eris chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
lol cute update poor Lily lol
HalfBloodHannah chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
nice chapter

update soon

hannah
LuvlyLil chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
Hi, I'm a huge fan of this already, and I rarely like anything! You're writing's lovely, it's refreshing to read something that doesn't jar every 3 words with grammatical mistakes and Americanisms! Please update, and uber soon!
teacherlady chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
Hey, as a Canadian who lived in England for a few months this past winter/spring I can tell you that they use "eh" as well, it just doesn't sound as MacKenzie brother's-ish as us.

I'm liking the story!
dddynamite chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
I love it lol i'm Canadien to,from :D please write more soon!
HalfBloodHannah chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
wow... that is a lot of time to wait for a chapter. but i've seen worst!

anyway, it was a really nice chap, so i hope you update quicker this time!

Hannah
Isolde Eris chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
I'm reviewing I'm reviewing! Please update soon!
this-recurring-dream chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
ZOMG! she TOTALLY likes him!

ehehehehe! not only was that AWESOME it was SO CUTE how James refused treatment unless it was Lily! AH!

i LOVED IT! eehehehe! update soon! i cannot WAIT to see the pottery lessons!
OstrasizedPotato chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
lol. Caught in the act!
This Ren chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
You're threatening me? Okay, I guess I'll just have to leave a review to say that this story's pretty awesome and I hope you update soon.
BlackSnowFalls06 chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
I think this is a very good story, I personally love trains...they just make me happy. I can't wait until the next chapter