Reviews for Empty Steps
SkeleTonQueeN06 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
in this case i'm definitely needs a sequel based on sasuke pov about these whole thing... yup, definitely a sequel... i'm not demanding though just requesting if possible.. heheehe
monsterbleeds chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
ohgodddd that's so sad

I somehow would like to see Sakura's sad smile

(actually I think smiles like that are so beautiful lol)

nice writing

I guess this happens a lot in teenage days where you have this crush and he doesn't notice you in the way you would like him to...

ahhhh

great story x)
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
ohh yeah I tend 2 overanalyze sometimes too...great story
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I think it's awesome- not that it means anything, I'm absolutely HOPELESS when it comes to all things symbolic. I sometimes spend ages just trying to discern the men's washroom from the ladies. (Not my fault, really. Couldn't they have gone for a bigger skirt?)
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
good jobb

the last part

depressed me /
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I know what you mean. My writing flows smoother too when it is a sad story...(And that is disappointing when you don't want to write a sad story).

...

I think most of the stories work out perfectly fine and can't think of anything to change it. However, you should put line breaks between the different scenes, or make them connect. Otherwise it won't flow that well.

/\_/\

(")*(")
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Kind of rushed, but didn't cease to amaze me again. I really liked it! -heart-
CinaBina chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
o. so there is a reason 4 u writing such sad stories well that explains. never the less it was a good story, kind of...sweet.
Miss Coriander chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
really well written ]]

I really loved the exchange of words between Sasuke and Sakura. Although they were few and far between, he seems almost comfortable in her prescence but then again not quite.

"Am I going too fast?"

"No. I just can't keep up."

I really loved those lines. They really summed up their relationship in the way that Sasuke is forever moving forward and Sakura tries so hard to catch up with him and stand by his side but he's always just a few steps ahead...

I really like the style of writing as well. The narration of it as if it's happening right this moment is more effective when it's done right.

just awesome ]
pavement-greengrass chapter 1 . 11/20/2007

Your stories make me happy even if they are sad ones.

Not saying that I was happy with Sakuras depressionishness, I just like your stories...
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Its sweet. And sad. Cause it seems to be what a lot of girls go through, though in different forms.

The last part made me sad...ish, not sure why though.

It still a really good story. :)
dustbowls chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Hm...effective v. ineffective:

Well, the effective parts are all in the little details. I think I like the last moment, where Sasuke leaves the train and she's still trying to hold on to what he left behind. It's interesting to me because I do take the train and I try especially hard not to touch the pole where someone has left some residue heat. I find it rather...contaminating. (Kind of off-track.) In any case, it's a nice detail because it's the kind of thing people (I) remember. Too bad Sasuke's a reptile.

Being uber-critical, symbolism really is a bit heavy-handed, but I do think it went along with the tone and theme you were trying to convey. :)

Sorry for wordiness!
riley-is number 1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
i thought it was really good and i really wish you would stop writing one shots... you're a good writer you really are, but i think more people are willing to read stories with at least 3 chapters... i know i am definitley one of those people... i dont like reading one shots because they are so short and you cant enjoy them and look forward to updates and you dont think about them as much... you know?
010101010111111 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
It made me sad, but it was good. Except I think Sakura was a little OOC. That's my one complaint. The last part was the best.
dark Alley chapter 1 . 10/4/2007