Reviews for ButButWHAT?
carloletsgo chapter 3 . 3/16
goddammit you said it's just going to take a while for you to update and your last update was 8 years ago this story is freaking ancient
CorruptedSoul72 chapter 3 . 3/6
Looks like someone forgot to update ;-; xD
Max chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
This is a nice opening and I definitely want to see more, I just want to know one thing.

But..but what happened to the follow through?!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
This story is so good please update for your
Viewers:) one of the best fanfic ever! Btw can u make this a narusaku fanfic thx
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Post a chapter for crying out loud
Toepain chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Sorry to see this never got updated and with that last author's note you built it up to be something very interesting with a big chance to really draw in your readers. Other wise a good story all around, slight grammer errors but those are far and few between. Will say that I'm willing to place the brown haired baby as believable due to the Fox's influence.
bio chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
By the way that genes are blonde hair genes are recessive while brown is dominate which would mean that neither ino or naruto has brown hair genes if naruto has anything else it would be an extremely recessive red hair gene
killa bee chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
AWSOME JOB
Sheeba Scarlet chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
This story is utterly amazing. I loved the way how you made Naruto and Ino's relationship. I came to love this pairing after reading your story. I love this story, so much. I'm begging you, please update it. It's already years since the last time you updated it and your readers here is waiting for you. I promise I will give you a bunch of reviews if you do :(
Merikatdreams chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
you never updated.
you bastard.
TREY and ETHAN chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
HE could ofgoten hishar from grndparenor something
rodimus89 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Great story . Pls update soon.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Poor Shikamaru,and he isn't dating?Plus Ino is prego with her THIRD child!0-0
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Kakashi and Shizune?:)

Poor Sakura,and Ino looks reat as a mother.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
How cute.A loveing family with a happy couple.