Reviews for ButButWHAT?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
Beautiful.
The way you describe Ino's expression is so beautiful. They have a beautiful family.
Sakura threw it away when she left. Everyone lost something in the war , not to mention naruto probably was hurting the most because he had to kill someone he genuinely considered a brother and then loosing the girl he genuinely loved and would have given her the entire world if she just so asked. She was delusional and it's even more pathetic to think she needed three years to come to her senses . Anyways her loss is Ino's gain. Please don't spoil the family, for Naruto deserves this paradise he has created for himself and Ino deserves all the love in the world for sticking with him when he probably would have been suicidal because he couldn't understand his feelings.
246vili chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
Good story. Too bad you hadn't updated for 8 years, so this story will most likely stay this way.
carloletsgo chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
goddammit you said it's just going to take a while for you to update and your last update was 8 years ago this story is freaking ancient
CorruptedSoul72 chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
Looks like someone forgot to update ;-; xD
Max chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
This is a nice opening and I definitely want to see more, I just want to know one thing.

But..but what happened to the follow through?!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
This story is so good please update for your
Viewers:) one of the best fanfic ever! Btw can u make this a narusaku fanfic thx
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Post a chapter for crying out loud
Toepain chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Sorry to see this never got updated and with that last author's note you built it up to be something very interesting with a big chance to really draw in your readers. Other wise a good story all around, slight grammer errors but those are far and few between. Will say that I'm willing to place the brown haired baby as believable due to the Fox's influence.
bio chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
By the way that genes are blonde hair genes are recessive while brown is dominate which would mean that neither ino or naruto has brown hair genes if naruto has anything else it would be an extremely recessive red hair gene
killa bee chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
AWSOME JOB
Sheeba Scarlet chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
This story is utterly amazing. I loved the way how you made Naruto and Ino's relationship. I came to love this pairing after reading your story. I love this story, so much. I'm begging you, please update it. It's already years since the last time you updated it and your readers here is waiting for you. I promise I will give you a bunch of reviews if you do :(
Merikatdreams chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
you never updated.
you bastard.
TREY and ETHAN chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
HE could ofgoten hishar from grndparenor something
rodimus89 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Great story . Pls update soon.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 6/8/2012