Reviews for Hey, Jealousy
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Fun fic, I like the twist that he was working with her
bsloths chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Perfection! I love how seamlessly this fits in with canon and how in character they both are. I have no doubt this happened at some point, we just didn't see it. Great fic!
jessi chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Excellent story!
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Yet another great work of fanfic! I love your stories!
weasleylovechild chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
You are an amazing writer - seriously, these are the best Veronica Mars one-shots I've ever read. Keep up the good work!
LEJ418 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Nice, I like the irony, different original, it's great.
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Great job weaving that story! I love the way you wrote the banter between Veronica and Logan. I really think you could add more to this... continue their love saga. GREAT JOB!
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I absolutely love this! I love the imagery of them hugging each other. It's also cool that Veronica knows that not discussing with Logan what's bothering her is a form of running, and she doesn't want to run from him anymore. I also love that Logan can read her so well. This made me a little sad:

"But I'm so very loveable." Logan glanced up, eyes sparkling. When he was happy like this, Veronica marveled, he looked five years younger and practically buoyant. She wished she had her camera in hand, so she could record the moment. A permanent record that innocence had not been lost, but hidden under years of pain and bitterness.

I'm glad that Logan lets Veronia see that side of him, but it's sad that he lets it show so rarely that she wants to take a picture to remember it.
jcool789 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I love it totally cool! you are an amazing writer!
KelseyLoVe chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
awe, cute story! i liked it a lot. i was even fooled temporarily into thinking that logan was actually flirting with the woman. :) nice work.