Reviews for plainsong
Gentle Melodious Nocturne chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
You're style is amazing! Every story is different and has it's own little style. Great job!
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I think this is one of your best.
poweroverbirds chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Wow, this made me feel bad for Selphie, even though I don't really like her.
the world goes chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Firstly, I enjoyed the different perspective. You wrote Selphie well, in my opinion. The tone was very melancholy, and I enjoyed that a lot. The repetition was not over done, it was well used and made the entire fic flow smoothly and effortlessly.

gem
Sorikaii chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
That made me want to cry. It was sweet, amazing, sad, and so true! I loved it so much!
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Oh my God, I love this.

The style, the characterization, everything.

Lovely, lovely.

- Pixie
IdesofMay chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Wow. I teared up at the end, which hasn't really happened with a book since I finished Equus last year. Very good job. The "well rounded critique" line of the review box here is staring at me, but I don't really have much to offer. Just a compliment, sorry.
Lady Keyblade chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
All your stories are sad or serious. But they're beautiful.

Nice Ending!
deadlyxTRENDS chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
wow. that was so awesome and cute and pretty and I LOVED IT. :D

selphie really does deserve more than she ends up with, doesn't she?

this is the first serious selphie fic i've fallen in love with, so.. kudos? xD

and the ending.. so sweet. FAVED FO' SHO'. _
merines chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
That was... so sweet. D: My tears started watering up at the last line, but I'm in the middle of class so me randomly crying would be bad. XD;;

But e. ;: Poor Selphie. I wanna squish her. You really have to wonder what things were like before Kairi showed up. o.o; -flails- This was just lovely.
kingdomskeys chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Wow.

*ish speechless*

This is...wow. I love the repetition of the fairy tale theme. And the one-sided Selphiora is just lovely. Ha, I can see Sora being the only one really paying attention. He's just nice like that. And I like the little Kaiora-ness, too. AND THE END! I can see King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy sitting patiently to listen to her stories, only to tell her to tell about herself.

Beautiful.
sea kelp chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
oh, yes, this is AMAZING.

i find two selphiecentric ficts in a row.

good ones at that.

HOW LUCKKY AM I?

i just love selphie's need to tell stories so nobody would forget, or so she doesn't forget. or something. b/c i read this last night & i forget what i'm typing about. o.O

the ending is just pure love.

(there was a little girl who played pretend

the end.)

that pwns. big time.

-favorites-
xsynthetic-smile chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
SQUEEness!

_

&wow. this is really, really good. o_O;

"Selphie has always wanted to be the princess, and the more she watches Kairi with Sora the more she knows she’s not."

amazing. well-executed. brilliant. any other euphemism you can possibly come up with. wow. i'm just blown away here, for srsly. i mean, as much as i love destiny's trio & the paopu & all that lovely stuff, it's nice seeing the other characters get some recognition. and i simply adore the way you portrayed selphie. the whole jealous-of-kairi-wants-to-be-a-princess deal was incredibly realistic & emotional. it's almost like i was actually feeling the same jealousy as she was. ahaha, mostly because there are days when i wish i was kairi too, but really, the way you portrayed it was brilliant. i just love it, so so much.

[ and i usually don't like selphie-centric fics, so kudos on that! ]

:D

&THANKSFORENTERINGMYCONTEST!

xsynthie
splendors chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
oh my god. that was wonderful.