Reviews for What My School Would Do If They Met Edward Elric
jess chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
LOL! IT REALLY MUST HAVE BEEN A DREAM! A CRA-Z 1 WITH A CAPITAL C!
Mage of Hope chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Hey! This is great! Can you make another fanfic where the Hommunculi are ruling the school too?( Brotherhood.)
Tamarillo-chan chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Heh! I have the flame alchemy circle memorized, and I invedntes one myself! It's supposed to be the compression of air, and moving it foreward...but...well, it's kinda hard to do alchemy in the real world. -'
MaiyaEdward Elric chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
XD Man, that last part was my favorite. "No, Inuyasha!" Rofl! I love these, they're awesome
hpgrl95 chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
hahahha its been soo long since ive read one of ur fics good job!
MuteHero86 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
This one is funnier than your last one but I like the other one better. I don't know why though.
Edward Elric lover1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I hope Kaitlyn is ok! You know from the story that was like this? Anyways please add on to the story, "What My Sisters Would Do If They Met Edward Elric"! I loved that! I know there has to be more to it! PLease add onto it from the end!;[
Lilspring chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
ZOMG that was so random hope i can visit alli and al plus el and ed wedding please invite me and love your story so cool hope i can learn how to make such creative stories
Sonar chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
lol. I felt so sorry for Kain than the students. The poor guy.
Full Shadow Alchemist chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
LOL! i LOVE the ending! i was so surprised, i nearly fainted myself! it was very, very good. i just think that the periods were a tad short
animeragon chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
why are you so mean to kain? he looks like black hayate, you know. kawaii!
Absolutely Unsure chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
that was such a cute moment in the end! lol, that would be HILARIOUS if he did teach spanish, which i have soon, lol

That was a really cute chapter, and i can't wait for you to finish your other stories too

~*White Fuzzy Ears*~
Final Destin8ion chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
LoL that was hilarious!

It would be soo cool if FMA and Inu culd teach us.

(PS it's bigail not the gail).

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Keep writing good story
Kitty Otaku chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
“You will never believe who taught me Spanish!” She says giggly.

“Let’s see… Lust from FMA!” El guesses.

“No! Inuyasha!” Courtney exclaims.

Unexpected, much? Lol, love it! Put up another chappie soon, please!
Macs chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
*rolls on the floor* loving this! LAst part was pure genius. Inuyasha! thanks for making my day!