Reviews for Eagle and Dove
RaptorZeroOne chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
Loving how you made Ernie and Hayley related to eachother XD
DB42 chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
Yay! Wedding in the backyard! (And... Yay! Billy isn't still with Cestria! *does happy dance*)
DB42 chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
...I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this or not, so I'm going to: people who have been in comas for three years don't wake up with awesome muscle tone. Unless they're Faith from BtVS, that is. I mention this because you have Kim up and around and getting things out of the oven THE NEXT DAY, which is kind of medically inaccurate as atrophy happens when in a coma a person is. But being that this is fan fic and she's Ninjetti and there must be some kind of magical healing factor involved and she must have gotten some physical therapy while in the coma, I think we can write this off as "hey, she's fine" and just go with it.

There. I feel better now. Moving on... and loving all the reactions to her being awake. Hee.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 20 . 4/21/2009
Itachi's apprentice chapter 19 . 4/21/2009
Itachi's apprentice chapter 18 . 4/21/2009
Itachi's apprentice chapter 16 . 4/21/2009
Wow Great work.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
Theme song Time. Ninjetti 2.0 Eagle, Dove Following the footsteps of the greats Ninjetti 2.0 stronger then before Ninjetti 2.0.

Crappy Theme song. :)

Seriously great work.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
Just then though, something happened that no one had expected. And when I say no one, I mean no one. What happened was, that out of nowhere, Goldar appeared.

Run for cover.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 11 . 4/21/2009
Itachi's apprentice chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
A/N-Even though we all know girls will one day rule the world (see above).

I am an 18 guy and I already know woman rule the world, and that guys will always have the last word... Yes Dear, or anything you say dear.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
Itachi's apprentice chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
Now the power of the crane will be all mine. And I will be able to fly with the falcon forever.

I believe that this is Kat.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 5 . 4/21/2009