Reviews for Quiet
ShriyaIsAGoodSpeler chapter 1 . 3/18
Sexy bananas.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Coconuts. You can have all of mine, I don't like them. Have a chocolate coconut ice cream pop as well for the good story.
Nai chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Coconuts.
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Okay... Hello, I liked it. Are you a coco-nut by any chance?
jasminchan chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
cocos tengo un arbol en mi casa n.n
Coconuts chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
(.:.) (.:.) (.:.)

A lovely bunch!
roxashasboxers chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I don't think Zuko likes coconuts... ;)
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aww, CUTE!

By the way, coccnuts! c-o-c-o-n-u-t, nut, coconut, coconut, OOOOO!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Cute! Looks like Sokka will be quiet for awhile. ;)
dragonegg chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
this was a very cute oneshot, p.s COCONUTS :)
wolf-of-ink chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
~I got a lovely bunch of Coconuts di-di-di there they are standing in a row. BIG ones SMALL ones some as BIG as your. Give it a twist a flick of your wrist thats what the show man said~

•U• I liked it.
Sleeping in the Shadows chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Lol coconuts.

It was really super cute! My lil' Sukko blurb for today. Yummy 3!

I really like your writing style! Keep it up ;)
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Coconuts... Joking Xd I really love all your stories, they were the firts I readed about Zuko and Sokka together!(L)
hidansgirl1234 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Coconuts XD lol i liked it it was really cuteXD
Myou Matsuro chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I love your portrayal of both Sokka and Zuko in this - I'm always feeling that there should be more fics where Zuko and Iroh join the group together without tons of angst.

You did a good job, and I adore the last line "Finding quiet suddenly wasn't so hard anymore" because it gives it a nice ending feeling.

Something that bothered me the teeniest bit (but just because I'm a weirdo) is that Zuko and Sokka and everyone else is so carefree in the tall grass. Although lying in a field of tall grass gazing at the sky is a very romantic idea, it's probably not /too/ smart due to the sheer amount of snakes, field mice, hedgehogs, and other odd animals out there. But suspension of belief! I also wish I could lie in a field of grass without worry. :)