Reviews for The Second Time
WaffleChocobo chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
cute! keep it up! good job!
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This was an absolute joy to read. In fact, this isn't even my first time, I go back and read your story whenever I want some light, lovely Seiftis.
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
AWESOME. You captured their characters very well! :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I'm not usually in this fandom or this pairing, but this was nice.
Nanali chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
What a great story! You have excellent language, though there were a few strange symbols every once in a while in the text. But what an incredible Seifer and Quistis story! It gave me shivers! You should keep writing them. I'll keep reading.
bydneley chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I like the pairing and your story rocks
Twilight-Songstress chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Really awesome story :) I loved the way the conversation between Seifer and Quistis was so natural sounding and how the description of their actions accented their words.
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
loved it :)

nicely detailed but not to a point where it became annoying
Nephylim chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
That very good. I love the setting and the mood. The scene with the old lady with a very nice touch.

I hope you do more QuistisxSeifer one shots.
altol chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I enjoyed this piece a lot. In the span of one chapter, you've written a believable but dashing Seifer, a cutely clueless Quistis, and I fell in love with them both. Thanks for the great read!
Valkyrie Wilde chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
very cute! arent the ones involved always clueless? poor quistis. but at least they got their fairytale in the end. great story!
Dragon Princess Isis chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
omg! this was a great story! Too bad it's just a one-shot.
Alonia Everclear chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I've always loved your work and this was no exception. Absolutely love this little one shot which is totally inspiring to get off my butt and write more. I really liked Seifer in this fic seemed totally in character to me.
JFalcon chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
very nice, a good writing style and an interesting story.
nice chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
don't know who they are, but glad i read this _