Reviews for Bridging the Gap
satansfingernails chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
So cute! the POV thing was a little confusing but I always figured it out in the end AND you almost got all my favorite pairings! (Rabid KairiNamine fangirl lol) but YAY YAOI :D nomnomnom
Axel Danger Flynn VIII chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
LOVE IT!
Kida-san chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aw, that really happened to you? I sorry! -pats- Adorable ficlet, though- I nearly laughed out loud while reading (I would've just laughed, but as I was supposed to be studying...)

Keep up the fantastic work!

Nya-chama
KingdomHeartsYaoiLover666 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Oh! I read this once, then I had to close down the computer 'cause the internet broke. But now I found it again and I can review it! It's really good, I like it! (er... can you tell by the name?) :)
Addictedtofanfics chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I can't believe that actually happened to you! That's terrible. But, at least you managed to turn a bad experience into an adorable fic. You got all my favorite pairings with out any character-bashing. Go you! Thanks so much! _
We Will Become Silhouettes chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
that was the best! you rock!
StudioGothique chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I find it halerious sad and cute, the situation, Although it would shatter any girls pride.
sensitive touchdown chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
whoo, you gotta write more shounen-ai- this' really good. Emo Riku's the cutest _ Haha, I can imagine him going emo over something like that. Silly little Riku :nodnod:

Really good oneshot and cute too. :)
Fonbella chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Oh, god... That was freaking hilarious! XD~I can't stop laughing. It's very fuuny! LOL Quite simple, though...

Anyway, good job and...

Well, everyone said they were confused with the switching POV's, but I understood everything perfectly.

Sorry 'bout my broken English, still coursing it... P
ChaosHarbor chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
that was ur first?

It was really good!

I loved it!

-Ta
echi chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
quite a nice story, i like the idea! :3 it's kinda weird when it happens to you i guess...XD but ah well,

anyway i wanted to give some critics as well; as this was actually quite nice written it was a bit..erm, confusing at times due to the switching POV's. Maybe you could add whose POV you're changing to at which point.
twilighttries chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This actually happen? That's amazing. I love the story, but you keep switching people and there are some typos, so maybe you can rewrite it and make it clearer? Dunno. Great story, but a little hard to understand.
lunarxshinobi chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Great story!
StarShine SoBright chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
hehe, I like this fic. Usually I don't read one shots but this one seemed good. And that happened to you? Wow, kinda cool if your not the girl in between. Anyways, Awesome ficcy! Huggles!
BloodSkye chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
First slash, eh? Well you did pretty damn good!