Reviews for Bridging the Gap
satansfingernails chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
So cute! the POV thing was a little confusing but I always figured it out in the end AND you almost got all my favorite pairings! (Rabid KairiNamine fangirl lol) but YAY YAOI :D nomnomnom
Axel Danger Flynn VIII chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
LOVE IT!
Kida-san chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aw, that really happened to you? I sorry! -pats- Adorable ficlet, though- I nearly laughed out loud while reading (I would've just laughed, but as I was supposed to be studying...)

Keep up the fantastic work!

Nya-chama
KingdomHeartsYaoiLover666 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Oh! I read this once, then I had to close down the computer 'cause the internet broke. But now I found it again and I can review it! It's really good, I like it! (er... can you tell by the name?) :)
Addictedtofanfics chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I can't believe that actually happened to you! That's terrible. But, at least you managed to turn a bad experience into an adorable fic. You got all my favorite pairings with out any character-bashing. Go you! Thanks so much! _
We Will Become Silhouettes chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
that was the best! you rock!
King Mana chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I find it halerious sad and cute, the situation, Although it would shatter any girls pride.
sensitive touchdown chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
whoo, you gotta write more shounen-ai- this' really good. Emo Riku's the cutest _ Haha, I can imagine him going emo over something like that. Silly little Riku :nodnod:

Really good oneshot and cute too. :)
Fonbella chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Oh, god... That was freaking hilarious! XDI can't stop laughing. It's very fuuny! LOL Quite simple, though...

Anyway, good job and...

Well, everyone said they were confused with the switching POV's, but I understood everything perfectly.

Sorry 'bout my broken English, still coursing it... P
ChaosHarbor chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
that was ur first?

It was really good!

I loved it!

-Ta
echi chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
quite a nice story, i like the idea! :3 it's kinda weird when it happens to you i guess...XD but ah well,

anyway i wanted to give some critics as well; as this was actually quite nice written it was a bit..erm, confusing at times due to the switching POV's. Maybe you could add whose POV you're changing to at which point.
twilighttries chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This actually happen? That's amazing. I love the story, but you keep switching people and there are some typos, so maybe you can rewrite it and make it clearer? Dunno. Great story, but a little hard to understand.
lunarxshinobi chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Great story!
StarShine SoBright chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
hehe, I like this fic. Usually I don't read one shots but this one seemed good. And that happened to you? Wow, kinda cool if your not the girl in between. Anyways, Awesome ficcy! Huggles!
BloodSkye chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
First slash, eh? Well you did pretty damn good!