Reviews for Protector
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
*broken heart*

Those boys. I just want to shake them. Well done story, I do love the part with Nathan losing his temper with his brother. I can imagine he has spent his whole life torn-wanting to protect Peter, yet getting tired of doing so. And Peter's frustrations too, because he tries to manage on his own without Nathan's help. It can't be easy for his pride to have to admit he can't do something alone.
asesina chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Even though the age difference is greater in the show, this was still so good! I particularly enjoyed the bit with sick Peter- it was so cute! My heart melted :)
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Aww... so sweet at the first which slowly turned angsty at the end... Loved how you portrayed their relationship.
Amai Nozomi chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
wow, that was an amazing portrayal of their relationship. i loved every moment of it.
Black Dove chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Beautiful
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
A very well written portrait of two brother. As an older sister I understood Nathan's need to protect his younger brother - it was very touching and at times tragic. Great work.
Dionaly chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
A review from your resident deity.

You really highlighted what I think is the most complex relationship in the series. A lot of people view Nathan as a complete ass, or even evil, because of the way he acts. However, you showed the other side of him that I wish more people would notice. His heart's always in the right place, and he only wants the best for ickle Petey. (can I just say how funny I find it that had I been male, my name would have been Peter? yes, random, but you know me) A lot of people missunderstand his detemination to protect his loved ones at all costs-including complete ignoring of any supernatural occurences-as somehow being malicious.

Wonderful job, and oh, just one random grammar thing as I am the semi-official deity of puncuation:

"He promised and they were about to leave, Daddy had his..."

Add a comma after promised, sweetie, it bugs me.

LOVE your writing!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Cute story! LOL
Kitty-mrow chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
oh! I absolutley loved this story! it's got to be the best fan fic I've read on here! Thanks for posting such a beautiful story. You're very talented.
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Dang it. Now I can't go on thinking of Nathan as the world's biggest ass. Although, I do like the softer side you've brought to the surface. On the show, it almost seems like he doesn't care about Peter at all.
zookitty chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I loved this story! I always like it when people write about Nathan and Peter and your story was exceptional!

keep up the good work
Vixen chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
This really made me look at that scene when Nathan is giving his speech differently. Nice fic.
Griffin16 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I love this, so much. I love the view of Nathan in a different light...the brother, not the politician. you are...amazing. it's perfect.
ingridmarie chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I really enjoyed this fic! It seemed as if it was really realistic and I must say that I wanted more anyway keep up the good work and Please write more Heroes fanfiction.

Ingridmarie
Fidelius Charm chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I really liked this.

Nathan is characterized well. I enjoy the brotherly compassion thing. )