Reviews for Tangled in the Dark
Poisoned Existence chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I think this accurately portrayed the scene which was not shown at the end of that episode. Poor Spike doesn't get fed and has to sit at the table while others eat. :(
ozma914 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
wouldn't let me review this when I first read it, but that just gave me a chance to read it again. Writing this from Spike's POV was pure genius; not only is he a savvy judge of people, he's also in the forced possition of observer. He would also, naturally, take the whole situation personally, although the addition of memories of his mothers was an insightful surprise.
jeanenjolras chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Awe, sad, but brilliant!
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Very nice and dark. Plus, since Thanksgiving is a week away, it's perfect timing!
Serrafina chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Very well-written. My only complaint is that the first italicized stanza is in second person, when all the others are first.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I always wondered if they'd tell her. Nice poem. Poor Spike, always tangled up in one thing or another. More please.
Kirk4ever chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
excellent! i love the way you did this. i did have to read it a few times, and i'm a bi confuse about the italics, but over all i think it is an excellent poemy thingy