Reviews for Road Trip
T'Reilani chapter 1 . 3/10
I literally spat my drink on my computer screen at Jean's line about trying to telekinetically tie her tubes, and then had to take a break from the computer because I was laughing so hard I couldn't see straight. Best line: "Has it occurred to either of you in the backseat brain trust that it's not physically possible for both of you to use a single beagle as a shield?"

Finding your fics made my week - you manage to sum up every reason I love Scott and Warren, every single time. Thanks for the laughs!
I'vebeenLOKI'Dyetagain chapter 1 . 1/4
Aww dangit *snickering* all of them insulting each other is probably far more amusing than it should be... seriously, that was hilarious... *still snickering*
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Oh, the joy of road trips.
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Hahahaha, I just can't stop laughing! Funniest road trip ever!
Ileah chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Best. Laugh. EVAR. 3
Innocent Lamb chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I have to agree with Jubilee. It is ALL Emma Frost's fault.
skyward2312 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Again, lovin this jean/scott/logan/warren combination! they are a hoot!
4everJOTT chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
OMG! You amaze me! Wow...

Again this was hilarious!

Jean also says that you've taken to addressing Scott as 'Love Muffin' when you think the two of you are alone. Scott, could you please not swerve the van like that? LOL!

"Imagine the X-Men as run by Wolverine: No one ever bathes, and instead of Cyclops, Angel and Jean No-Name, we go by 'Cupcake,' 'Tweety' and 'Chicken Hawk.' We'd go around rescuing dogs from veterinarians, scratching ourselves in vulgar places and saying 'ain't.' " Dear God! Hahaha

"I couldn't hear much. Something like they stopped for peanuts and Dr. Grey did some kinda telepathic ethics thingy to make Wolvie happy and they were gonna go to Woodstock and it's all Emma Frost's fault." She shook her head. "X-Men are weird." Just brilliant! And YES! Is always Emma Frost fault xD

And i don't care how weird the X-Men are! They ROCK! Just like you!
shortypenguin chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow. I Never review, but I had to. This story has me laughing hard every time i read it, at 2 am with others in the house, as does every story you have posted on this site. you are hilarrious (sp?)! don't Ever stop writting, you are too good! :)
Echo Dancer chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Okay, that's it. I've got to stop reading your one-shots for a few days. My ribs hurt, I'm hyperventilating from laughing too hard - my body can't handle this much hilarity in such a short period.

I'm a fan for life! SO wish I'd found your writings sooner. Humor found late is better than never found at all, is all I can say.

The Scott/Jean/Warren/Logan foursome is just too fabulously funny. Each with their own personalities and wit. The conversational flow is top-notch. And who doesn't love Darwin! I'll be watching and waiting for more of our foursome and their constant companions, Darwin and Lola.

Let's see. I can imagine the group at Warren's moutain aerie, by the pool, the cat/dog dual, cigars, some alcohol...
WolviesNeko chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I got an account! now i can finnally review this great story! I LOVED it! Will you write more?
medicgirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Freakin' hilarious! Quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read.
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
OH MY GOD! This is the most hilarious of your stories that I've read! (For now, that is. *wink*) I love it so much! Instant fave!

How the hell do you do it? Honestly, the way you weave their conversations - it's just amazing! They sound so natural and each one's got their own style of speaking. Wow. I envy you! You're amazing!
Cattra chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Oh, God. This made me laugh so hard I choked. The snark from Wolverine and Warren is priceless. I would pay money to see the two of them do Snoopy and Woodstock. Hilarious.
Shade40 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
REALLY funny! My mom had to put earplugs in because of my giggling after every other sentence.