Reviews for No One Knows I'm Famous
Kirara chapter 6 . 6/2/2017
Honestly, why aren't there many reviews for this story? I think this is written superbly! The drama, the dialogues, the mystery, everything! I didn't even see that "Daito factor" coming! Its just a shame this story seems abandoned... :'(
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
please continue! i love the story!
OCQueen chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Grah! Why does she always choose Sasuke when he likes her?

I liked this story anyway, and it was well written without many grammar mistakes, unlike other stupid fanfics. (Some of the other ones are stupid, not this one :-D)
dark anglez chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
you know i'm not really a naruhina fan, well in fact i hate it because naruto is such an idiot and i could never really figure out why she liked him or what she saw in him, but you really make it work, so go you!
dark anglez chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
what about the whole shy thing, and god do i feel sorry for poor naruto, i mean it does seem like he has a crush at the very least on hinata!
talapadme chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
See good things happen. I love your story so much...although, I've probably already told you that huh? -' Thanks for the fluff.

~Talapadme
baka dark chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
if only hinata ended with sasuke i would be happier but idc as long as she gets to be with sasuke for a little time im happy no offense to naruhina though i like sasuhina more but this story was AWESOME!
M-dono chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
So is this going to be a NaruHinaSasu, or a SasuHinaNaru? I mean, I already see that it's going to be a love triangle, but when I read this on TONFA, I was searching for SasuHina. And now, I am on the edge of my seat trying to calm myself down in knowing weather this would be cannon or crack!

You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. But it's okay if you tell me without worrying about spoilers because all author replies are private on here FF.

But! On the up side where in I think I can grasp just a little bit more of my sanity, more characters are showing and personality progress in motion. I am very happy to see that. The writing seems to have grown longer, but I think it's best this way for more events shown. I give you a thumbs up for your clarity in being an author.
random person chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
love it! update soon
Krung chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
I love your story ~!

I was thinking you'd given up on it.

Anyways, nice chapter, fun to read _
Chibi Muse-chan chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
-cries- no-! How can she kiss Naruto? She's already kissed Sasuke! And I was so hoping that Naru-kun only thought of her as a friend... T.T -whimpers- where for art thou SasuHina...? It was a good chapter I guess, I'm really happy you updated... I always enjoy reading your writing :)
Random Reader Person chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
YATTA! I've found you other than on Tonfa! And this is a very joyous occasion for me since FF seems to be a lot more realiable when alerting to updates than Tonfa! Now off to read you other stories!
ANBU Inu chapter 5 . 9/14/2007
Wowsers, that's alotta money. :O You wrote another chapter hurray! -smilies all around- I think I like the SasuHina in here better than the NaruHina, mostly because Naruto's relationship with her is too simple compared to her relationship with Sasuke. That makes, to me atleast, that pairing SasuHina better to me. :D
DarkSmile chapter 5 . 9/14/2007
very cool chapter *.* update quickly please
talapadme chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
How cruel! A baby bunny! That's absolutely awful! I did like the story though. Nice use of details. I will keep a lookout for your next chapter.

Lots of Love,