Reviews for A Risk Worth Taking
lalalei chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Now i feel really bad for being forced to side with Seto during my second playthrough. Yugi and his team were FURIOUS with me XD (I had intended to join Yugi's side but Seto's argument was so convincing I joined him, until Simon freaking out made me reset and go with Yugi first.)
THE DEMON'S LAIR chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Thank you for posting this. For someone who hadn't even heard of 'Duelists of the roses', I enjoyed it alot. It's nice how you gave that barely noticeable hint of darkshipping, (indulging in a little fangirly fetish:D ). Even seeing them as friends is good enough for me (as long as they're uninvolved with someone else *cough cough*).

aaand now for for the rabid phase:

NOW I know why you write about Duelists of the Roses so much, it's because Yami and Bakura in it ARE NOT ENEMIES! lol! (does the chaca chaca dance);)
CSOmega chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Awesome story. Duelist of the Roses is such an awesome game. It's too bad that there aren't more good fics of it.
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I love Duelist of Roses...and yes, still love YGO very very much.

I loved the way you wrote back then, and I most especially love how the way you write right now. The great improvement shows in the way you structure your sentences, describe things, make people see what you're seeing, make people experience what the characters are experiencing.

For a one-shot, I love the approach you took...it's great.